News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

They get 13k from Medicare for each death and 33k for each on a vent. That's why every death is attributed to covid.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How do they not know this by now? This entire thing is an attack on our election to include good ol George.

People may not like Trump and I can certainly understand that, but to vote for anyone else in this election would be the dumbest fucking thing I can come up with. If people can't see the power grab that is going on with the left we are in serious trouble. Like very serious!

onceanlsufan and StaceyO like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

where is this thread i dont see it.

usually its vietnamese not chinese.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Was Vietnamese. Got deleted

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Well, well, well. Dr. Fauci just admitted on 6:30 national news, the CDC’s and the experts’ advice NOT TO WEAR MASKS the first month to six weeks or so was to protect the meager PPE (masks) supplies for healthcare workers & responders. That’s a credibility buster. It says a lot that they could not have invoked that act and channel all masks to providers. I don’t object at all that the health care workers received as many as possible, but I don’t like being lied to. Repeatedly.

Oh, I pointed this out over and over and over. From the very beginning. Of corse, when every Asian you saw on tv was wearing a mask, and their rates were dropping, It seemed pretty obvious.

When the sorry ass history of this goat-fug is definitively written, I think the "no mask" mantra will go down as an equal or greater contributor to our (US) disastrous response as much as Trump.

6. shane0911

I'm still not wearing one!

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I have been traveling for work between Houston and Midland for 6 weeks and have not worn one and have nor gotten sick nor has anyone else I have been working with.
    If they lied then what makes you think they are telling the truth now.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. shane0911

Do you pay attention much? I live in Podunk Oklahoma and have been seeing asians wearing mask long before this shit started. Often enough to where I don't even give it a second glance, it's just what they do.
    You are such a malaka and can no longer be taken seriously. To comment further on your uninformed drivel would only lead to more drive . I'm ashamed for you.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey fuck Fauci! I started disliking and not trusting that little leprechaun the day he gave a thumbs up to Jim Acosta. He a mole for the dems.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Would you wear a mask made from her panties?
    939c5212f75652dd894d62f879079016.jpg