News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

A while back:

Former White House press secretary and Fox News contributor Ari Fleischer took aim at the Washington Post after the publication referred to the new COVID-19 variant as the “British and South African variants.”

“Wait a minute...After months of being told it was racist to refer to COVID as a ‘Chinese virus’ the WP refers to its new strains as ‘British and South African variants.’ So you can use the name of the nation where it comes from, so long as that nation is not China. Got it,” Fleischer said

No one has an issue with India variant, South African variants, British variants, Spanish Flu, German Measles., etc, it's a long tradition. Why in the present day for this one country do some, especially our government & the legacy/liberal media have an issue? I would only ever say Covid or Covid19 beyond FSA for fear of raised eyebrows by some, but you gotta realize the influence and power going on.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

CoronaMonkeyviruspox will be so bad by mid term elections that they will impose nation wide lockdowns and need mail in ballots for every person that has ever lived in the US living or dead.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

A chasity belt "lock down" on gay guys butts would probably be all that is needed.

What is it with gay guys and their fetish of fucking monkeys? First AIDS, now Monkey Pox. Where's PETA on this. Those poor monkeys!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

After two and a half years, I finally tested positive for COVID several weeks ago. It sucked for two days (headache, fever, mild muscle aches, sore throat.) I slept at least 35 of those 48 hours and woke up on the third day feeling better. I was fatigued for a few more days.

My 17-year-old got sick first (down for a day and a half), and my husband was sick a day or two later.

We can't figure it out if my daughter caught it from a friend who had just returned from Europe (who tested positive) or if my husband caught it at a bar in Gun Barrel City while at a friend's lakehouse (he came back with a sore throat and coughing.)

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

my whole family had these same symptoms, but we all tested negative. I still think we had it.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

You might've...or not. The symptoms were pretty generic. I could've sworn I had strep throat because my throat really hurt, and I kept running a fever between 101-102. My strep test was negative.

Regardless, I took an antibiotic that was still around from my knee replacement in May, and that night, the fever and sore throat were gone.

If it was, in fact, COVID, it's interesting that the antibiotic knocked it out since it isn't supposed to.