Is Ellis Hugh the maniacal, demonic mascot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal Stan, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: I hate the Hornet's blow up too, but

Thats true Bengal Stan. If you digitally remaster the words of Ellis Hugh and run them through the CIA's mainframe supercomputer and then play them backwards at super high speed every 666th word when put together in a sentence spells out messages from hell

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: Re: I hate the Hornet's blow up too, but

Evidence that this is true can be found by examining the work of early pioneers in the field of backwards cryptology As early as 1972 it was proven that when played backwards at 78 rpm the Led Zeppelin song "Stairway to Heaven" actually said "Hell is You" Hell is you? Ellis Hugh? Coincidence? I think not!

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, tigergrlmom!

4. Bengal Stan

Bengal Stan Freshman

Re: Re: Re: I hate the Hornet's blow up too, but

I knew it. I just knew it. I also saw it turn its head 360! I'm just glad that I didn't see anything like that walking around on Halloween nite.

5. Bengal Stan

Bengal Stan Freshman

Another thing.

Studies of subliminal messaging have revealed that images of Ellis Hugh were shown at high speed frames during the movie Blair Witch Project.

6. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

As a student I find that last remark very cold and uncalled for!

And as a matter of fact the students DID write the Reveille asking them to get rid of it when Ellis first showed up! I remember an article or two saying how much of a monstrosity Ellis was and there was even a small 'Pop Ellis' push going for a time. The Reveille ran the letters for a week and then moved on to something else, as is the way they do things at the Reveille (unless it has something to do with the confederate flag or another racially charged issue).

Just spreading a little knowledge :)

7. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Get Real

I don't know what part of the student section you sit in, but I've done my time as a student there, and believe me it wasn't meant to be an insult. It's the truth bro.

8. Trentster

Trentster Founding Member

I was one of those drunk students some years ago and I would have noticed it then. Hell I sit in the far SW Upper Deck and can see the purple and gold Michelin man clearly. I'm waiting for him to fall down and not be able to get up. It's not as bad as the ULL mascot. What was that damn thing?

9. Hub

Hub Founding Member

From the past.....

the talk of ellis hugh being demonic is ridiculous. we all know what he used to be: