IS Ethnic Profiling Justified?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JSracing, Jun 23, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

No I hate to say this Martin but you're wrong. Liberalism is a disease like Alzhiemers. He JUST can't hurt their teensy weensy feelings UNTIL a SCUD MISSLE flies up his or his kids AZZes. Liberalism does NOT feel the pain of fellow Americans, it does not espouse patriotism, and it sure as hell could give two ****s about 9-11. He honestly would rather see the world trade centers blow up than have some foreign country think ill of us. He isn't willing to die for anything, he is just playing the odds.

You see Liberals ALL have this attitude of Well it won't happen to me. So we shouldn't offend these terrorists, after all it was something WE did as americans to piss them off. :dis:

You & I know that's wrong, we didn't provoke this fight. BUT even if we did, any moron should be able to grasp the concept of self- preservation. Not Liberals, it is a brainwashing disease that has eaten a hole in their common sense.

UNTIL a scud missle flies up their GRADMAW's A$$ :shock: ------------- then like instant majic they are converted----------- NO WAIT ( it doesn't last )-------- some of the victims of 9-11 have been heard to say----- We're responsible for this, not the terrorists. :dis:

It's no wonder the Muslims consider us weak, until we get past these idiots then we are indeed weak.
    this country has always been free and people have always been able to disagree with wars and protest BUT never so much as to jepordize national security. The media were held responsible for what they printed in WW2.

Where have all the good people gone? :confused:

So help me GOD if I'm the last SOB in this country to wave OLD glory and defend this place, I'll do it to my last freakin shot gun shell. :cuss:
    And you can bet I'll profile the **** out of em, ask questions later.

:911: :usaflagwa :911: :usaflagwa :911: :usaflagwa :911: :usaflagwa

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Dude! Get real. Almost every black person I have discussed this with has expressed an equal or greater distrust of Muslims than myself. Despite whatever has happened in the past in the 21st century we are all Americans who have a common vested interest in preserving our way of life against those who will stop at no atrocity to destroy us. Do you really believe that radical Islamists hate you any less than than they hate me just because you are black? Do you really believe they would look at you and say "Wait a minute! He's black. Lets not kill him."? If you believe that get in touch with me and I'll give you a great deal on an Antarctic penguin meat franchise.

3. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

Where did I say any of that crap you just said.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Congratulations. You are the Dodge Dealers Dodgeball winner of the monthly Dodge the Issue Trophy.

5. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

I'm not answering those questions b/c they're stuupid. Where did I infer that I thought Muslims wouldn't attack me b/c im black. Go back to sleep.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yeah. If I'm the white one.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Our relations around the world were improved before 9/11.
    Remember the Clinton Presidency?
    He was friends with everyone around the world and it didn't stop 9/11 planning during his presidency or it from happening less than a year later.
    We had improved relations when the first WTC bombing happened, the Cole and all the American embassies.
    How about Somilia, we were going in for the UN to help feed starving people
    and were attacked, is that not being friends of the world?

No one can blame 9/11 on Bush and say its because of his arrogance because he didn't do anything before 9/11.
    The only thing he had to deal with was one of our planes that landed in China
    and he didn't come out smelling like a rose with that either.

You Liberals Get Real....
    Thank For Yourselves and not let the media and the Dems think for you...
    This is your last wake up call

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

That's because everybody loves a pushover...but nobody respects one.

9. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I know I am going to surprise a lot of folks on here but I have to side with the majority on this issue. I see nothing wrong with paying special attention, in certain situations such as public travel, to those people of Middle Eastern descent. The clues all point to these people being the perpetrators of terror incidents and as long as the searches and investigation are conducted with dignity and respect and the presumption of innocence, I see nothing wrong with singling them out. As Red said, these people, when subjected to such, should be indignant at their fellow Arabs for causing them to go through it and if they are innocent and law abiding, then they shouldn't mind.

And Sourdough, I think you need to rephrase your last statement. It should read, "People get real! Don't let the media, Dems or Reps think for you."

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

This post shows the average American naivete on international affairs especially terrorism.

Gentlemen, there is ~N~O~ ~E~N~D~

... no Fu**ing end ... please believe your world-travelling narrator ...

to the lineup of faces of those who hate America ... those who are willing to die to harm America and its' citizens ...

granted, most of the idiots ready to die in Attacks against America are Muslim and are in small cells not very well organized and financed ... hence, they fly "under the NSA/CIA radar screen" ... profiling is the only way to check and search them ... I'd even support lie detector testing on initial visits to the USA at Customs in major airports as a preemptive National Security measure.

but America has many, many more enemies ... Asian, European, African and even American ... enemies much more sophisticated than the Muslim extremist ... our defense of home and country must be ever vigilant in the modern age of the WMD ... the dirty bomb ...

one soon will be detonated in a major population area ... probably Israel first then the USA ... whether it's Muslim extremists or Euro-trash or Korean or Chinese ... it's just a matter of time ... and time is running out ...

Our Freedom must be paid for by a high cost ... American lives ... and we must never waiver in our resolve ... we must never backstab or withraw our support of our elected leaders who are willing to take the tough steps ... we must never do anything to erode the basic foundations of the defense of our democracy as seen fit by our leaders ...

America ... one nation ... under GOD ... indivisible ... with liberty and justice for all ... except those who would seek her destruction :911: