Is it just me, or does the Carolina Panthers remind you of LSU?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerPrideLSU, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Sport Tiger

Sport Tiger Freshman

I think you mean, Sourdoughman, Nick Saban reminds you of Bill Belichick (for one - Nick studied "under" Bill while Bill was the head coach at Cleveland - and Nick was the DC; AND, Bill is older). None the less - I think New England looks more like LSU than the other way around. Remember - Tom Brady was no SuperStar in the 2001 Season - he's gotten a lot accolades - but he definitely doesn't have the pure talent of some other QB's in the NFL - the difference?? Brady just wins!!! GEAUX PATRIOTS!!

2. chele

chele Founding Member

The Panthers reminded me of LSU today when on PTI, Wilbon and Kornheiser spent 2 1/2 minutes talking about the Eagles even when the topic was Carolina.

It'd be awesome if the Panthers win the Super Bowl, since I'm here in NC. Though, the only time I've been to a Panthers game was to cheer on the Saints. =)

Anyway, it's great to see Sam Mills and Jake Delhomme make it to the big game!

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

both of these teams are simply great defensive teams, so yes, they remind me of LSU. Just remember to refer to these two teams everytime someone tells you USC would have beat us because of their offense. Great Defenses win championships.

4. sos

sos Founding Member

The team with the most Tigers is the most Tiger like. I'm pulling for New England so those Tigers get Superbowl rings. They started what this year's team finished.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I have to pull for the Patriots because of the former Tigers on board. Heck, in spite of myself, I had to pull for the Cowboys every time Bradie James was on the field last year. What if the unthinkable happened, and the Cowboys drafted Michael Clayton? I'd be doomed to pull for them!

6. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.......i do agree with the lack of publicity and and always being underrated for the panthers though......