Is It My Imagintion

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Aug 12, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

good job CO!

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

@COTiger try one called "No laying up"

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Thanks for checking it out. Glad you enjoyed it. They are about bi-weekly. Hit subscribe next time you watch.

All audio for now...

COTiger likes this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Are all of the episodes an hour long?

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Usually that or less for podcast. I don't know about this particular one because I just looked it up when you said you were looking for a golf one.

Generally they are under an hour, some are 30-40 min and I've seen them as short as 10min.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Through the ESPN app (which is easy to bluetooth to the car, fwiw) you can listen to College Football Live's TV broadcast. They don't show a lot of clips that their stories are based upon, it's mostly opinion on the TV show. 20-22 minutes on various subjects around college football. That said, they'll cover content during the week you'll see again on GameDay.

There's another called Campus Conversations. College football again with guys like Maisel, Trotter, Rittenberg, and a few others. It'll be daily in a matter of days. Stanford Steve and the Bear have one...I'd bet you'd enjoy Down & Distance. That's just ESPN and a select few of theirs.

I like Feherty's show on TGC.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Paul finebaum show has a podcast as well. You’ll get the most sec talk there if you get that they play other fan bases against each other. Kind of like jerry springer for sec fans. if you can get past that, now that the season is upon us it should be a good listen

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I'll occasionally listen to his when I've learned of specific guest appearances. I noticed this morning one of the hours on Wednesday had Spears, McElroy, Chizik, and Doering. 30 minute segment I believe...likely a good segment.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it’s a good show when they’re not pitting jim from tuscaloosa vs phyllis from mulga in a shouting match

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

My favourite current LSU podcast is "Hey fightin podcast" with Cody Worsham. He gets 1 on 1 access with players and his interviews are phenomenal.

CajunlostinCali likes this.