Is it time to turn our attention away from Fla and to Kentucky?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Oct 8, 2007.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I know we as fans get to savor wins longer than players, so WE don't necessarily have too, but do you think it makes it harder for the players to focus on UK when every body else is still talking about Fla? I think the coaches and senior leadership on this team are strong enough not to have a let down happen.

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I agree. I thought Ky. could be a trap game between Fla. and Auburn, on the road, and with an excellent QB. If he gets hot, and he was not against SC, and we let down a little after a tough Fla. contest, we could be had.

It will take some character from the players and leaders on the team to not allow that, as much as from the coaches.

I hope we get it pulled back together quickly.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Time for the team to but not us fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

It's time, I woke up this morning thinking about Kentucky. They are really up for this game. It will be a mad house up in Lexington. We are number 1 and they remember the Bluegrass Miracle and how humiliated they were each time the Media showed that play. They want to beat us bad. We can't have a repeat of the Tulane first half. I know our coaches will have our Tiga's ready. :geauxtige