Is it wrong to RAG another Tiger Fan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Six3, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Six3

Six3 Founding Member

All day tailgating, gametime and after the game I did not ride any Gator Fans... BUT I did ride one particular Tiger fan sitting in my section like there was no TOMORROW!

If you sit around or in SEC 407 about 20-25 rows up then you witness my wrath. Late in the 3rd quater this so-called TIGER FAN commented to the lady friend in front of me as he was passing down the isle, "It's OVER... I PROMISE YOU" in reference to LSU having no chance.

I gave a stare, and kept quiet... Until Hester's historic TD. Yelling and pointing in his direction, "I thought you said it was over!!!! you said the damn game was over!!!! You call yourself a TIGER Fan? You dont deserve to wear the purple and gold and sit up here! You promised me it was OVVVVEEERRR!" :po: :po: :cuss: :cuss:

Perhaps it was crown, or just the purple and gold i bleed, or that my dad instilled the passion for LSU in my heart... that caused the outrage.

I say it was all the ABOVE!

2. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Founding Member

I'll be honest with you. I thought it was over for a minute there too, but that's what made me so proud of our boys out there last night.

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Yeah, but were you dumb enough to announce it to the crowd and be that A-hole that every section has? Probably not. Every section has this jerk. They are the equivalent to the pessimistic poster on this very board. When you get them face to face you better make damn sure you let them have it. It would be absurd not to.

4. fordochetiger

fordochetiger Founding Member

If anything, you did him a favor. Now he will never again give up so early on the Tigas. I've only been to one game this year so I can't say much about this years crowd. But I've found the intensity and noise of the crowd has dropped off in games that are not close or if the Tigers are behind. I attribute this to what one person called the "wine and cheese crowd" replacing blue collar fans that can no longer afford tickets. I would say you did the right thing.:thumb:

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The guy sitting in front of me (who was intoxicated and a bad drunk) yelled that if Florida scored one more time in the second half he was leaving. He kept yelling that we needed to fire Miles now and ship him to Michigan. Most people around us just kind of laughed it off. He didn't enjoy the win nearly as the rest of us did.

6. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

Did he have dark rain clouds following him just above his head wherever he walked? I think I've had to work with some of his relatives. :eek:

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I have to admit also, I didn't like our chances till we got that last turnover. I made a similar comment to a friend of mine, but my comment had a "unless we get a turnover" clause.. lol

8. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

hey you weren't too far from us......are you one of "hot guy's" friends?? lol...if you know who I'm talking about then you know who i am :D

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The guy sitting next to me, and Crystal had warned me ahead of time, he "Played with" and/or "Went to school with" dam near every one of our players.

He called our Olineman, who was called for false start several times, all kinds of ugly names but when some of the members boo Flynn one time when he came in, this guy said, "Don't boo that man....what in the hell is wrong with y'all"? I agreed with him but found it so ironic for him to be saying it. :hihi:

I was concerned during the game but never felt we were out of it. I remember telling Crystal that LSU had to win cause it had been too perfect of a day. When UF was driving on their second to last possession, I was VERY worried though.

10. Six3

Six3 Founding Member

if you find guys wearing #5 jerseys, nacho cheese on the bottom of there shell toe adidas shoes, yelling like there is no tomorrow and crown on their breathe HOTTTTT... then I'm your man :rofl: