Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Is LSU the Best Team Now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Nov 12, 2012.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 Boobies make everything A OK!!!

Ima just say that Oregon's O looks extremely hard to stop for 4 quarters.

LSU would HAVE to score 40+
  2. vshouse

vshouse Senior Member

A big athletic defense that can run would give oregon fits, I do not see a difference this year in oregons offense than last year, except maybe they may be even a little smaller than last year up front.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

They do look small. It's more visible than I remember. Oregon would have a better chance of beating Bama and their weak secondary.
  4. LSUpride123

They are faster than us.

I think that is clear this year.
  5. tirk

Running backs are almost always faster than the dline. What does that mean even. Where.
  6. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Let us not forget that aTm had the number one offense until they played us. Who you play against has a HUGE bearing on how good you look. We'd stop Oregon just like we did last year, just like we did aTm this year.
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

doesnt mean a thing, just like Mamba quit and didnt want to go back in the game at Jerry's world.
  8. LSUpride123

I do not think we are as fast in the secondary as last year.
  9. tirk

I dunno what that really means actually.
  10. vshouse

vshouse Senior Member

of course the running backs are faster than the d-line...they had better be, what I mean is that they have not faced a d-line as big as lsu's that can come off the ball and move side to side as well as lsu's defense does, with d-ends that are fast enough to seal the ends also. I see complete mismatch.