Is Meyer Having Second Thoughts?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by COTiger, Dec 27, 2009.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Florida's scoring offense was also ranked #78 in the NCAA vs. teams ranked in AP Top 25. Not too much bettter than what LSU did against the AP Top 25 with #91.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

And with some staff memebers, their starting Qb and half of their defense gone next year... things might very well be uglier for them then the 07 season.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I took the time to look it up and I think we have a small discrepancy here. Florida was 6th in total offense and we ( LSU ) were 109th. thats just a smidge over 100 teams difference. Regardless of how we played them, this is looking at each teams body of work.

I would assume you have to have some offense BEFORE you get into the red zone? so forth and so on. Gators have no reason to gripe about their OC, we have EVERY reason to run ours out of town on a stick.

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

if you look at this stat even deeper it means we were that much worse at playing non ranked teams than Floirda was. We're a dozen away from them when playing ranked teams but 100 or more when not? thats effed up. I wish you would have left the original stat alone! I was kind of hoping the Gators offense was 50th or worse overall.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I think it was more family issues than health. he used health as his excuse but there is definatly more to this than is being publicized. That said...who cares? It's between him and his wife and the tree he hit. Wait...wrong guy...

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

"That's it I'm leaving"..."No wait I changed my mind"..."I have a headache"...

He sounds like my wife. He needs attention. I think it's more of a headcase than a headache !! :dis:.

Wake me up when it's over !! :popcorn:.

(This thread is in the wrong forum. It needs to be with the "in-laws making drama at Christmas" thread over in roundtable.) :insane:.

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Support for Urban is flowing in:

"A man has to do what a man has to do." (Tiger Woods)

"I expect him back in 40 days and 40 nights." (Tim Tebow)

"This whole thing seems quite normal to me." (Billy Donovan)

"Although nobody's asked me, I'm very happy here at Alabama." (Nick Saban)

2 people like this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

We have a winner, from what Im hearing its definitely a cover up of some sorts maybe involving his wife and family.:yelwink2:

9. tuckerman

tuckerman Veteran Member

Meyer sounded like a drama king talking to his shrink during that presser. The guy's got some problems and it's not about his heart. Maybe those butterfly kisses with Tebow are a clue.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

This is a scathing editorial on him, but the guy makes some valid points

Celizic: Family loses out when selfish Meyer returns - College football- nbcsports.msnbc.com

like this one