Is Miles Really wanted in Michigan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by $TigerFan$, Jan 7, 2011.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Well, every HC has his faults and shortcomings. I place zero stock in the idea that the fans are driving Les away. Those obnoxious fans are at every school, and they will be far more vocal at Michigan if he doesn't get the ship turned around yesterday. The issue has always been who is out there who can replace Les, recruit just as well, bring that kind of winning percentage, and beat the other SEC big boys. There's not a lot of them out there, and even fewer who are likely to pick up and come to LSU.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I thought his 4th down calls were a plus.

I am tough on him in that regard but in truth, actually enjoy it/him. Never know what to expect when a mic is put in his face. He's comical but he's no dummy.

LSU has never had problems with recruiting that I can recall but I do agree Miles more consistently hauled in classes that were a tad more talented. Problem for me is that too many didn't live up to their potential imo but that happens at other programs too.

He deserved it. If you keep doing what you've always done you can expect to keep getting what you've always gotten and we pretty much did...a struggling offense.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Another one on the bright side is a new coach will bring in a new oc. Just prays he keeps the dc we've got. Chavis is the best in college football. If he's not he's damn close. I wouldn't be overly disapointed if the chief was given a shot. Hire a damn good oc with pro experience. Chief is a winner and has a killer instinct. I want him to be at lsu as long as he wants to be here. Would be a damn shame to lose him. If miles goes he should take the crow with him.

4. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Not to rain on the parade, but since we're talking about coaches leaving... Just wanted to point out that just because the HC leaves, doesn't necessarily mean the OC goes, too. Jimbo Fisher was here before Miles if I remember correctly and was here for 2 of Miles' seasons.. I know... scary right? :shock: