Is there any way we can make the USC crying backfire on them?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DarkHornet, Dec 11, 2003.

1. rookie

rookie Founding Member

Try BYU

2. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

The games are on different days and that's a good thing. After Michigan trounces USC. All the attention will go to the sugar and after LSU takes care of OU it will be setteled with the other BCS teams having 2 losses.

Go tigers
    Go Michigan

3. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

This is it....this is our year. Michigan will be our best friend after New Years.

By the way.....USC has to have the worst fans in the country. Did you guys see them in the Oregon State game? The poor band couldn't get them to react for anything. At first I was thinking that USC got screwed out of a NC shot, but now I realize the truth. They had a creampuff schedule....loss to a lowly Cal team, and have the worse fans in college football.

4. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Yeah, I think if people were saying USC wasn't good enough, that would be a lot more dangerous. I think we need to let them have there swollen ego throughout the entire month, let people tell them how great they are. I think that's the best shot, is to have them think the Michigan game is a given.

This is not to say I don't think Michigan couldn't beat USC without a distraction, I just want to get as close to a guarentee as possible. I hope USC gets to be more than a touchdown favorite.

5. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

Saban just said in his interview for winning coach of the year, that for the Florida game our guys had gotten full of themselves. We all know the outcome of that. I love that Carrol is focusing on the BCS instead of Michigan.

6. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

all that crying is already wearing thin here in Orlando. On the sports station they are playing a Joe Tillar (Purdue Coach) sound byte where he said all schools knew the rules. USC should accept it.

The personalities here are asking how can you screw Saban or Stoops if their team wins? Why does USC get the nod?

that crying $hit ain't playing well everywhere.....it will backfire I predict.....