Is this a time warp?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Gulf Coast Tige, Jan 21, 2005.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I agree.

2. HonoraryCoonass

HonoraryCoonass Freshman

If you would link back up to the home page on which that letter was posted, MiketheFlamingLiberal69, you'd see that it was written by one of your Bush-hating bretheren........there's a petition there to oust President Bush. Why don't you go sign it. I imagine signing that thing might have the same effect as that ludicrous essay. Did you enjoy the inauguration yesterday, jerk?:usaflagwa

3. MarcusQuinn

MarcusQuinn Founding Member

Great...put up this garbage and give this site tons of hits. I would ditch this thread if I were an admin. Really not appropriate or directly related to LSU and to keep the dialogue going only serves to legitimize the site. And if that is, in fact, a view shared by other Ole Miss fans, the recuits would already be tuned into that. No need to play the race card and hope that works for our benefit. My last visit to this thread ends in 3...2....1....

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

NEWSFLASH!!! liberals ARE NOT the only political group that carries enormous dissent for that dolt some call a president. in fact, many republicans have take to it. just a little FYI b/c when you write off anything not in congruence with your own views as a single, pigeonholed entity, you're no better than those whom you are calling out.

5. BB

BB Founding Member

None of this makes any sense. "Many" Republicans hate the President? Interesting...

Do they know about this?

Wow, I had no idea that support for GW was actually in decline. You should update us more often.

You, Sir, are Clown Shoes...

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Uhh, . . . Tuberville dropped Ole Miss like a rock for the Auburn job. "Given his walking papers" is a laugh. I think this letter is a hoax purely designed to piss people off.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

How much of that crap did anyone read before leaving? BTW, please don't "muddy the water" by adding political "red meat". The thread deserves to be dumped on all by itself.

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

can't help you there. it's really quite simple.

yes. many self-proclaimed right-wingers are intelligent enough to realize that w does not maintain the founding ideals of their party (smaller govn't, etc). hence the mass exodus of rep's to the libertarian party over the past 4 years (myself included). that and they resent the fact that a babbling moron who can barely string together his own sentences is supposed to represent them.

what planet have you been living on?

so you're saying i'm qualified to run for president?

9. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

In defense of :eek:lefire: , this guy is no more an :eek:lefire: fan than I am. A little background on the author. There is much more interesting reading if you click the link. I think this is the same guy who applied for a booth at the state fair to have Edgar Ray Killen on display.

http://www.adl.org/Learn/Ext_US/bar...t=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=barrett

10. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Another important point about the author, for those who didn't check out the link. He's not even a native Mississippian.