Is this fair?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, May 25, 2003.

1. Latide97

Latide97 Founding Member

I tell ya Its like our baseball team plays as good in Hoover as our football team does in Death Valley.
    Have a Nice Day!
    Oh yeah
    Go Bama!

2. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

O wow you got us Latide. Whose your coach again? Oh yea, Shula bwahahahaha. There is a great offensive mind.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Suddenly the pom pom girl turns into a sarcastic witch (with a "B"). Your team is a #2 seed in the lower bracket on the road.
    Yeah, we're really stung by your girly-smack. What's Shula's record as a head coach in Tiger Stadium? No wait, he's never been a head coach in Tiger Stadium. No..wait...he's never been a head coach. Keep bringing it little girl.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Like we care...we already won the real championship in baseball in the SEC. So you caught us on a bad day? Big deal.

By the way, have you guys got your football player shopping done for this fall? Maybe you could throw in some butt-ugly stripper girls to seal the deal with them.

:geaux:

5. Latide97

Latide97 Founding Member

REAL Championship? In the past when LSU has won the tourney and not the regular season I was informed repeatedly by tiger fans that they were the sec champs. I guess which ever lsu wins is the REAL championship.
    Speaking of Butt ugly stripers you know that Destiny is from Baton Rouge. The capital of Butt ugly strippers.
    Oh and Saban fan you better believe I will keep bringin it. You lsu fans are the easiest to get rawled up.
    Its all in fun. Talkin smack is what makes college athletics so interesting.

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

That's an understatement. That thing could rival a few major league parks. Great for bringing it up.....unbelievable stadium. AutoZone field/stadium I think is the name?

To the point of the thread.

Fellas/Gals lets not whine and bitch about where the game was played b/c we lost!! I agree all SEC tourney championships should be played a little more neutral but there aren't a whole damn lot of choices. Memphis probably the most neutral site their is........well except for Bama. But stop the bitchin your startin to sound like some of those Bama fans whining about the NCAA and their heavy hand ONLY on Bama.

Great for Bama winning the SEC tourney, it probably is what got them in a bowl.....oops...I mean tourney.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Destiny was a whore. A striper is a fish.

8. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I thought she was from New Orleans?

Either way, she was sent to Florida where she'd look pretty relative to the other women...and she'd have more access to Alabama coaches.

And yes...which ever championship LSU wins IS the real championship.

This is an LSU board, after all.

9. Hub

Hub Founding Member

:dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :D :D :D :D :D :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :dis: :dis: :dis: :wink:

10. BamaSam

BamaSam Freshman

I am a long time reader, but never have posted. I feel compelled to respond to LaTide97.
    Yes, LaTide, LSU DID win the real championship. The tournament is designed for teams like us who back in and ride the NCAA bubble. As you could see today, losing to us in the tourney didn't affect LSU or Auburn. However, beating them assured us a spot in regionals. No offense LaTide, but I've been reading some of your posts, and you seem to be asking for it. No, talkin smack is not what makes college athletics great. Talkin smack on an opponent's message board makes you an idiot.
    Additionally, I have always thought that the tournament would be better suited at different venues every year. To compare it to the SEC football championship is ludicrous. It is much easier to travel for one day than four or five. I know because my brother plays for Bama, and it was very easy (every year), for me to travel back and forth.
    One last point...Change the home team rule. Make it worth the effort to be the higher seed. This isn't Little League. I almost sound like an LSU fan, but if I was an opposing fan, I would have the very same arguements expressed here.
    Good luck all the way to Omaha!
    BamaSam