Is this stretching it a bit!?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal, Oct 5, 2003.

1. rrarr

rrarr Freshman

Whats a link to next years schedule?

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Don't be surprised to see 3-4 undefeated teams going into the last week and then seeing them lose.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I don't think LSU has a good chance at the Sugar Bowl if we have one loss. We'll pretty much have to run the table because of all of our strength of schedule issues.

Oklahoma's best shot at a loss is this weekend (and if Bama had fielded an offense, they might have taken care of this earlier in the season). Nebraska has NOT been challenged at all, and even if they make it to the Big 12 CG, which is unlikely because I feel like KSU will beat them, OU wins that game.

It's more to our benefit for Miami to win on Saturday. Florida State will win out from that game.

Personally, I'm incredibly concerned about the Auburn and Arkansas games (though any week can be a loss if we have a letdown). Plus, the thought of meeting Georgia again this season turns my stomach. That was an incredibly tough game...and they'll be hungry for revenge.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yo Stacey, good to see you over here on TigerForums. Its a good board.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Thanks, Red, I just saw this link yesterday on the South Carolina "Insiders" site from BayouBengalRob.

South Carolina is definitely giving us respect, but those Florida fans won't even discuss anything with LSU fans this week.