Is this true..Lafell with 7 drops

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jimbeaux, Oct 13, 2007.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I'll take that as a compliment. :grin: Good night tiger nation. We've had our hearts ripped out, but let's not lose hope yet. :geauxtige

2. Speedy G

Speedy G Founding Member

Some of those drop "rulings" can be pretty harsh, but he drops a ton of balls.

3. TC

TC Le Big Mac

Hey, that's uncool. Give me a break. I'm upset right now.

Honestly, though, I do think LSU will struggle mightily next week. And I certainly wouldn't put money on an LSU victory.

Muschamp and his fellas have played great all year. And LSU has zero vertical passing game.

That's a recipe for trouble in the SEC, home or away.

4. lsu-i-like

That's been my mantra the past few weeks.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Everybody is upset, they're just not acting like @$$CLOWNS. You haven't posted anything positive yet.
    If I told you yesterday, that we would score 30 something points against UK, almost everyone on this board would have thought for sure we'd win, probably by a couple of TDs. Go back and look at some of the predictions for this game. Most people guessed in the low-mid 30's with our D giving up maybe 20 pts.
    The offense put up the points we all thought they would. The D game up DOUBLE what any of us thought they would. So quit calling out the QB. It's not his fault. No matter how many times you say it is.

6. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

There is nothing wrong with the coaching or play calling. The players need to make the plays. It's that simple.

7. lsu-i-like

Hmm... I'm not as confident in this statement as you seem to be. I haven't lost faith in our coaching staff, but it has been shaken.

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Indeed, our vertical passing game is very weak.

We will lose another SEC game if we do not fix this problem before next Saturday. This is a glaring weakness that the Enemy will exploit.

9. TC

TC Le Big Mac

Actually, I already called out the D on another post. I said that all you have to do is spread them out and they cannot get a pass rush. Not a single sack today. And the Tiger DBs are good, not great. Now that Chevis is questionable, they're in big trouble.

Do you feel confident in Flynn and his receivers? If you can't pass vertically in the SEC, it's only a matter of time before good defenses put all eleven men within five yards of the line of scrimmage and stuff everything you've got.

Ask Arkansas.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Flynn yes, the recievers are beginning to worry me. I think any other Saturday the rest of this year, and 28 is enough for us to win. Our D had a bad game. That's it. I'm confident we'll still be in Atlanta come the 1st Sat. in Dec. No way we lose to Auburn next week. I think we physically abuse them. Now we have something to prove.