Isn't it interesting that negative allegations only arise when our opponents lose.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Don't forget Phillip Fulmer, I think we have him looking over our
    shoulder also............

2. Lost Tiger fan

Lost Tiger fan Freshman

I hated the Gators in the 70's,80's,90's&now!!!

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Don't worry about anyhting negative, it's always the more stupid and less knowledgeable of the fans that say these things. And don't worry about getting respect either as the only ones we need it from are the LSU people.

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

There were some valid points made but I just wanted to point out that all of the Sooner fans I met during the weekend before the game were great. If the national championship game was at the Rose Bowl this year, I think LSU fans would've still represented well. However, the overall ratio of "good fans" would've been much higher and, of course, there would be less complaints from Sooner fans.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Let them do all the bitching and moaning they want, we got the Crystal. The OK fans I met at the dome were all cordial.If their is some disgruntled Okies out here, Fug em and I hope they were some of the ones that were catching absolute hell from Tiger fans. They left NOLA knowing that we do it with alot more enthusiasm at LSU and they were shocked.

6. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Bwaaa-haaaa.... that's putting it mildly !

7. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

The thing I find funny about OU and their fans are that when I start talking about LSU tailgaiting and partying, they all start that, "Well, we know how to tailgate, we have 7 championships you know... We are the biggest program out there."

They thought that they could hang their "Boomer Sooner" louder than our "Tiger Bait". What I'm hearing now is, "I never want to hear Tiger Bait again"...

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

If you think that is putting it mildly, that's a good thing.

Playing in the Big 12, they dont get to see the type of electric atmosphere we bring to the game. Across Poydras a few hundred of them gathered before the game and none of them would come across the street until the dome opened. On Sunday they suddenly realized this was'nt a K-State crowd.