Israel Declares War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jul 13, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

worth noting:

2. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I thought it was good too. I agree.....now is our chance to end this thing in terms of Hezbollah. I was kinda hoping Iran may get officially involved also to give us and Israel all the leverage we needed to put them and their nuclear ambitions in their rightful places.

Just think.......if we could do the same things in Iraq in Syria and Iran....however we could do it, get them under moderate governmental control, I think we could finally have this area quiet.

Eqypt, Jordan, Lebanon without Hezbollah......UAE, Iraq now, Saudi Arabia.....these are all countries that we can have diplomatic relationships with. If we could get these last few terrorist-laden regimes out of power, then long-lasting peace may actually happen.

And I agree with the column, none of this could have happened with the US in Iraq.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

seems the hezbollah are pretty badass. after all the bombing for over 2 weeks, they had a squad walk right up to the lebanon/israeli border (in view of media) and fired off some katyushas. the israelis are used to acting quickly in war yet they are quickly realizing they have a slow, serious fight on their hands. set up a perimeter, go house to house, separate civilians from guerrillas and find/destroy the caches of weapons. sounds too familiar to us.

theyre suffering lots of casualties and are moving much slower than expected. even a couple towns they thought had been cleared, more cockroaches evolved. looks like tyre is gonna be a bitch. the plan to do this somewhat quietly (with as few troops as needed) is going to end. theyre gonna have to seriously increase the number and say screw perception. annihilate em and be done with it.

and while its terrible that many innocent lebanese are caught in the middle, they arent really so phucking innocent. you dont go harboring terrorists much less vote them in government then claim you are different. many of these innocent lebanese now side with hezbollah after being just "sympathizers" beforehand. lesson not learned obviously.

kofi annon should be shot.

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

5. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

ecspecially when 87% of lebanese support hezbollah

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Looks like this U.S.-France resolution is falling apart. Seems like we never learn when it comes to the French ... you can't count on them. We had an agreement until the Arabs convinced France to change the proposed resolution to their liking.

France Flip Flops

On a positive note, this gives Israel more time to bomb away...