Israel Declares War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jul 13, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

This is one of the extremely rare cases where I have no problem sending my tax dollars. Give 'em as much weaponry as they can fit in their borders, as long as they plan on using every bit of it.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i totally disagree. i dont care who wins that battle. and we are just making more enemies supporting the dirty jews. thats how we got in this mess to start with.

3. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

I'm gonna have to disagree with martin. this little battle is a full out war. Iran will get involved and the US will likely do something about it. Hell, this is the excuse to go after Iran!

Anyway, the middle east is pretty much self destructing on foxnews

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Impossible.

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Except that the Jews are really the only functioning democracy in the Middle East (Iraq is on it's way but not there yet) and a very important ally. By Israel going in and trying to destroy Hamas and Hezbollah, two major sources of terrorism, will hopefully bring about mideast stability and peace. I am doubtful that will happen as I could see this war bringing about the total destruction of Damascus and lead to the coalition of arab countries that come against Israel but that is for religious reasons. Politically though this is a very important war as it shows that the Palistinians and Hezbollah people really don't care about Israel withdrawing from "occupied territory" and they really want the total destruction of the Jewish state.

Now its it really possible that the arab countries can hate us more than they already do? I would say no but even if they do hate us for our support of Israel even if we break our alliance and join the Arabs in attacking Israel the Arabs will still hate us.

I'm really surprised you don't think that the only functioning democracy in that area is a good country to support.

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

The only problem with this is IN THE PAST it has come back to bite us in the ass.

Giving weapons to Iraq to fight Iran and Giving weapons to Afgahn to fight Russia.

If we are truely in a "War on Terror" then there is no reason that we should not send in troops to help them with both Hamas and Hellezboh.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Don't worry brother, Israel is one of the few countries that we don't have to worry about using our weapons against us.

8. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I'm taking this as a joke.

9. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

We're a long way from Israel needing us to help with troops. Israel could handle the entire middle east without our help.

I think we are seriously overestimating the military capability if Eqypt, Iran, Syria, Lebanon etc. All they can do is supply these groups with shortrange missiles.....Israel could steamroll that whole area in 2 weeks if they wanted.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

agree and we must supply them with whatever they need to do some of our dirty work. by going after hezbollah this allows us our chance to get a better control of the nukes in the area, which is pretty much the gist of the g8 summit anyhow. will be interesting how this plays out but its got the variables to be pretty ugly. Gotta use this as an excuse for iran i think.