Israel Declares War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jul 13, 2006.

1. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

For the main emphasis of your post I agree. Israel can handle itself in this battle.

The part I disagree with is the naivite or shortsighted view that if we get involved we will "make them our enemies."

Red, these people are our enemies already. Nothing we do in the way of involvement or appeasement is going to change this. Refer to my earlier post whereby this idea of staying out of these conflicts will endear us to these people. It won't.

Their fight is our fight. The reason Israel does not join us in our other battles in Somalia, Iraq, the conflict with Iran, N. Korea, Vietnam......most of the world is full of anti-semetic pigs, including about 1/2 of our own country. You hear people complaining about us backing Israel now? Americans? They are either anti-semetic or they are so short-sighted to think that if we cut off support for Israel the world will love us. If Israel got involved the fear is it would lead to a much bigger conflict.

These are our brothers......like I said, they go down, we go down. Bottomline.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yea, I looked all over the place and couldn't find anybody else reporting this. This is particulary encouraging and troubling. The only way for Israel to get to the root of the problem is to go after Syria. Of course, that brings Iran into it and things get sticky.

3. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I've looked around too and it seems like it's all hearsay but like I said if it's true then things are gonna get real ugly, real fast.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Emphasis on possibly. To date they haven't cleared the Sea of Japan.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I watched something today on FNC that said, Their stuff is so old and outdated that S.K. is afraid of a missle straying off course and hitting S.K. Which of course S.K. would act back with force if that was to happen.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

it wasnt a joke, i do in fact dislike the dirty jews and i do not care if they live or die. i do not want to fight their fights.

if i had my way, we would never have anything to do with anyone involved in this jew/arab conflict that never ends and they could fight forever over their stupid ancient tribes and holy land BS.

because we made some mistakes in the past we are involved in iraq, and i favor finishing what we started with ferocity. but that doesnt mean i think we should get involved any deeper with this israel business.

also, if you fight under a cross of david or any other religious symbol, i hope you die.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Perhaps, maybe, the last conflict?

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

That was the kind of a racist remark you would expect from a Muslim fanatic.

9. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I'm done with any future discussions with you.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Actually, in 1983, 241 Marines and 2 Navy Corpsmen were killed by a suicide car bomb attack. Hezbolla carried out the attack. The Marines were members of Battalion Landing Team 1/8. They were there as peacekeepers. I joined 1/8 in 1994, and trust me, we're still pissed about that day. Reagan pulled everyone out shortly afterward. The Col. in charge was relieved of command.

Reagan should have reduced that place to ash. At that point, we should have engaged in a world wide war with the muslims. We had the means to destroy them then. They have spent the last 23 years getting stronger. Hopefully, we'll finish them off this time around.

Visit the memorial:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.beirut-memorial.org/memory/young.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.beirut-memorial.org/memory/index.html&h=597&w=525&sz=73&hl=en&start=6&tbnid=tgAqgiBsHkehqM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=119&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbeirut%2Bmemorial%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DX