Israel has started

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 14, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

There is your problem right there. Red is way more right about everything than religions are, and red is terribly wrong

gyver likes this.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

I guess. The movie certainly had no interest in giving Reagan any credit and in fact made carter look pretty good. But I am aware of Ben affects political views and they are very similar to reds. Red is a lot like the Hollywood types that don't judge things on reason, but instead what makes them look acceptable.

gyver likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If you have a legitimate point to make about Iran or Israel then make it . . . and then I will make a fool of you once again.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

For all I know I agree with you on this one, I haven't been keeping up. I will look into his later and may e give you some toolmaking opportunities

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I have no problems with how the Israelis handle business. Their surrounded by everyone who wants to kill them, and at times have to be brutal. oh well. Hamas shouldn't be shooting rockets in to Israel and the Palestinians shouldn't be testing the isreali security forces at their perimeters. You'd think these dumb asses would learn by now and stop provoking the israelis.

6. red55

Religious fanatics learn nothing. The Philistines have been living in refugee camps for 70 years while getting poorer, more desperate, and earning international condemnation. If they had put half the effort of their radical terror into commerce, they would all have been bloody rich by now, mostly by selling to Israel.

tirk, stevescookin and Winston1 like this.
  7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

You trying to "think" what I want was your first mistake, going forward when a thought pops in your head you'd like to proclaim as mine, presume it's wrong and a bad idea to express it as such just stop, step away from the keyboard give the peace sign to your Obama poster and go on about your day good sir.

What I would have liked to have seen happen, the pictures from the link I sent you was apparently taken from a helicopter, instead of arming that thing with a Nikon it should have been armed with grenedes to annihilate all those guys on motorcycles cheering as they are obviously armed and celebrating the dragging of that guy through the streets additionally all those other Muslims chanting and celebrating in the streets, blast them too. As the article states the killers regretted not killing these guys in a more brutal fashion, being shot in public and drug through the streets they didn't feel sent a strong enough message......I've said before, it's all these savages understand. Fight fire with a bigger fire.

However, being 94% of them are so peaceful and just good fun loving southern rednecks in disguise who say their prayers and let out a "YEE HAWW Mohammed we just lookin fer a good time".....I'll stop before I rupture a sarcasm tendon.

8. red55

Come back when you can muster an argument, OK?

9. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Flop

10. red55

Well, that's not a very good one.