It was a good win...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COramprat, Nov 6, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You see you have this backwards. It is the ones that wish to spout off with vulgar and classless crap that should stay on their couches or inside their frat houses or wherever they reside.

2. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Yeah, the kids who live on campus should stay home at their dorms and apartments because the old people are coming in town and are bringing their children. This isn't the circus, it's an SEC football game. Things are going to happen in life that don't match your taste. I guess you should just close your eyes and use your hands to cover your ears the next time you go grocery shopping, one of those young whipper snapper kids might curse on the job.

3. shane0911

Were you raised by a hooker or something? I can live with an F bomb or some drunk throwing a fit about a bad call or what have you, however a few thousand idiots chanting in unison about performing oral sex on a jungle cat is just not acceptable in any public forum. If you are proud of this then you truly are morally bankrupt.

4. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Haha. You want to talk about class? Asking if I was raised by a hooker and knowing absolutely nothing about me is not class. Look in the mirror bud. Looks like you have some "moral" issues as well.

5. shane0911

No, it was a valid question. There has to be some reason you have an oral fixation with tiger sausage and also have a willingness to let everyone know about it. It is NOT okay. Maybe Dr Phil can help you. Give him a call.

6. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Yep, I am the one and only student who chants "suck that tiger's dick." Set of vocal chords I got, eh?

Try drinking a little bit before the next game, ya might loosen up a little bit.

7. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Oh, and yeah my mother is a huge whore. Good call.

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

psst, the other 80,000 people in the stadium paid to be there too.
    and some of them paid an azzload more to be there than the students paid.

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Ask the season ticket holders where I work if I am overreacting They felt the same way and reacted to it. If your right to shout vulgarities infringes on my right for enjoyment of the game then you must stop. Vulgarity is never a free speech right. Try standing downtown and repeating that phrase over and over again. I'll bet you wind up in the back of a police car.

I do understand it is a University...if you read my 1st post you'd notice I mentioned I was a student at one time. NEVER did we act like it was our right to be as crass and vulgar as we wanted. As for your second statement I work LSU games so the alternative is to quit...which I have seriously thought about doing this season because it's no fun dealing with drunk student who think they are entitled because "I pay 1800 a semester to be here". I thought you were getting an education? My bad...1800 bucks a semester to watch football. You'd be better off quitting school, getting a job and buying tickets.

10. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

I understand that it is a vulgar statement; however, it doesn't make it right to label all of them worthless because of a stupid chant. You act as if the LSU student body has meetings to figure out how we can embarrass LSU. You guys just don't have anything else to complain about this week because Les Miles and the Tigers played a great game.

Do something about it or get over it.