It was a good win...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COramprat, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

The fact that they pay for their tickets do not give them the right to say and do whatever they want.

2. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I'm $8200 :thumb: I also don't think the students actually pay anything, they just get the money from the grants.

Also on your one point about working there, I'm not sure what part you are, but I never have problems with security, except once when I was standing in an aisle. Only problem was I didn't even realize it, and the guy that told me to move acted like a total...ehh you know. Rather than asking me to move, he came up to me and was threatening to throw me out. I lost respect for him, so I guess it goes both ways.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

See, now we are getting somewhere. I don't think anyone accused you of being the "only one". Hell I'd bet you aren't even "one" of them. The question is whether or not you think it is acceptable. It appears as if you have no problem with it. I personally use language that is worse than that at times. The thing these morons lack is a little something called situational awareness. What if the Pope decided to come to an LSU game? Surely you wouldn't want these jackasses spouting off with this stuff would you? It really just comes down to a class thing. You either have it or you don't.

Oh and sorry to hear about your mother. I don't recall saying anything about her, I just asked who raised you. :yelwink2:

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

If it bothers you that much, then I say its on you to remove yourself from the picture.

You will never win trying to force your morality on others.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

give the fans in the rest of the stadium access to said students, and the morality WILL be forced in a short period of time.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Being one of those said fans, I don't have a problem with it. Its no worse than what people scream in anger.

Plus you don't hear it from the other side of the stadium, that could be an option as well. I was at the Tenn game section 413, row 35, seat 27. Exact opposite of student section, so if this offends you, try and get tickets there so you don't hear it.

So are you going to start the secret police to find out what people say at the game, what will be the penalty? Maybe set up some camps to keep them in during the game. Maybe you can make some cool uniforms, I have a few ideas for you.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Really? Is it that hard to see the problem here? :dis:

8. roynav

roynav free your mind

LOL. Yea, a little more booze is the solution.

Okay, I think we have a pretty good understanding of how your mind works now. And the mindset of his fellow idiots.

Don't penalize all the students. Find the guilty parties (like this one), ban them from Tiger athletic events for the duration of their stay at LSU and send them to the Dean of Student Conduct for the chat their parents apparently failed to ever have with them.

ps: Above poster is exhibit #1 for the need to raise admission standards.

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

actually, I can't hear them from my seats either.
    i can hear that they're chanting something, but not clear enough to know what it is.

however, i enjoy the music from the Tiger Band. My kids enjoy the band.
    Most people I know also enjoy their music.

and now because of the students vulgarity, a big part of the traditions in Tiger Stadium is being taken from the fans.
    I don't mean just Neck which is fairly new, but other music has already been removed from the bands repertoire.

That part sucks.
    Instead of taking away from the vast majority of the fans in the stadium, start taking from the students.

Get ready, because that god awful "get crunk" song that people seem to like will be next.
    the students will come up with some nice and vulgar to sing along with it, and that song will be removed too.

10. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

:popcorn: