It's a sad, sad time.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 15, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Folks, this weekend, if you are in attendance. Please, for me, and every other LSU Tiger, GET LOUD AS HELL, and show our seniors support as they play their final game in Tiger Stadium.

Drake Nevis, Kelvin Sheppard, Jai Eugene, Richard Murphy, Josh Jasper, Derek Helton, Daniel Graff, Terrence Toliver, and Pep Levingston, Joe Barksdale (sorry Joe). And probably going to be Patrick Peterson's last game at Tiger Stadium also.

Only going to be a few heads left from the national championship team after these guys leave, but they need to hear it from the crowd. Thank You guys for being one of the best SR. classes LSU has ever seen.

1 person likes this.
  2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Think Jasper plays on Sunday?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's a tough one, I would have thought that Colt David would be playing on Sunday and I was wrong about that one, and Chris Jackson for that matter. Who knows, I hope so.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The saints need a kicker. That would be great. You would think jaspers ability to run the fake would help too. I hope he makes it. I think shep makes it too. Who else you think plays Sundays? Nevis will play on Sunday for sure and I hope pp7 comes back but the 1st rd draft pick money will be too much. If pp7 stays he will be the leader on d for sure.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I definitely think Jasper plays on Sunday.

50+yards and down the middle.

Yeah, the NFL could use one of those.

6. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Thats what Im thinking. He has a nice percentage on over 50 yarders. He will be kicking at the next level.

It will be sad to see so many great Tigers in their final game. I cant believe Peterson is already gonna be leaving, seems like he got here the other day.

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

...that would have been good for another 8-10 yards (vs ULM)

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

As sad as it is we should be celebrating their greatness in a Tiger uniform. We have been blessed with some of the greatest talent in all of college football, and have been able to watch these kids develop into players that will have a shot at the NFL. As LaSalle says, cheer them on and make it a game to remember. An extra bonus will be for them to get back on top of OM and set the record straight on their way to starting their careers. They will all be missed, as the previous great Tigers before them. Good thing is we will be able to watch many of them on Sundays. Congrats Seniors and thank you for your time in a Tiger uniform.:geaux: :LSU231: LSU!

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Don't forget the underappreciated Joe Barksdale. :thumb: