It's been a little slow around here

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Jul 3, 2006.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The Rant has a lot of good posters and one hell of a lot of good LSU baseball fans. You do have to sift through a lot droppings sometimes, but as 99 says it is a good info gathering place.

One thing I do like about the Rant is that when an issue is debated they do have lots of posters from both sides of the debate and I find that most of the posters are ardent LSU fans. But they do let way too much name calling go on over there.

This is by far the best LSU forum on the net IMO, a good balance of attackers and defenders with the a lot of guys that straddle the fence. Also it is great not having too many guys who are supposed insiders spewing BS that can never be confirmed but somehow becomes gospel. That is killing one of the boards.

2. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I like the Rant. Like people said earlier, there is alot of juevenile crap going on there but that is easy to ignore. I also like the Saints part of the board. Just don't make the mistake of wandering into the O/T lounge. That is what I would call a trainwreck.

3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Yup, what you guys need is a in-state rival to keep the fire humming during the slow months.
    You know, those fans that know the same recruits you know because they came from the same town or high school... those fans that keep wanting to talk about some game 30 years ago... those fans who think their program is still feared at some level.
    You know... like Bama fans.
    On second thought, you're better off without one!!!