Its getting Close...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bx77, Sep 7, 2011.

1. bx77

bx77 Veteran Member

hi all,

visiting from the UK for your home game on the 1st of october with a mate and cant wait.

flights booked - check,
    accomodation booked - check
    game day tickets - hmmmm kinda

just wandered what last minute ticket availibility might be like on game day?

whats the tout situation like on game day, is it like overhere and ill get some but might have to be prepared to pay top dollar for some.

any news on the KO time, i think i read somewhere that u guys tend to be in the hands of the media and so KO times can get shifted about to suit the world of TV.

thanks in advance

2. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could've sworn I got an email that there were still tickets available from LSU for the Kentucky game.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

4. bx77

bx77 Veteran Member

cheers guys,

were waiting of a friend of a friend who we've been told has sorted us out with some but we still havent spoke to him yet to confirm. we leave for the US in 2 weeks time and so wanted to get it sorted. big thanks again.

Any news on the game time, hoping for a famous LSU night game and more importantly more time to Party pre game!!

cant wait!
    :geauxtige

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Game time is still "to be announced". We all want a night game, but if LSU is highly ranked, TV will probably pick up the game and move it to the afternoon.

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i have heard rumors of a possible 11:30 am kick off for ky. in which case, no time for tiger fans to get in good tailgating time before the game. someone will have to hold down the fort to continue the festivities after the game.

7. bx77

bx77 Veteran Member

Early kick off??????

But I want to party?!:(

Am hoping then for a big tigers win and lots of after game partying this is my first ever college game and being from England maybe my only so I'm desperate to make the most of it

8. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I don't see LSU moving to the 11am game but it COULD happen. Baton Rouge hates the early game and it does not happen often. :tigereye:

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

If it does get moved, there will still be plenty of partying afterward.

10. bx77

bx77 Veteran Member

I was hoping that would be the case ,

Were stopping at a hotel on corporate blvd and making our way to the game from there, not driving so either taxi / bus it as close to the stadium as possible and walk the rest, just wandered are there any last stop shops before the ground/campus where we can pick up beverages or do we need to get them sorted prior to leaving the hotel

Thanks in advance