It's gonna be a long hot summer in Saudi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by ramah, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm glad to hear that the Saudis are killing these bastards, You don't hear anything over here other than the Saudis have been soft on terror.

These people don't deserve trials, thats one thing we've argued at here.
    I'm for immediate execution of these kind of people and no trial.

A dead terrorist is one less you have to worry about killing you.
    They declared war on us, in war, its killed or be killed.

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

All rumor and total BS ... the government here is brutal with these bastids ... no prisoners

3. LSUdude

LSUdude Founding Member

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

God bless and protect you. I respect the fact you are not allowing a bunch of cowards to run your life. Still, be careful and watch your back.
    I know you are employed, directly or indirectly by the Royal family, so you may be prone to bias, but just exactly what is the general consensus of opinion and feeling towards the US among the Saudis in general?

And btw, you ever done the sheeps eyeball thing? How do they go down? LOL!

God bless

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Mike, the general consensus of Saudi people to American people they meet here is great ... the Saudi guys I work with and meet in business are against this crap ... it's bad for business ... but I'll tell you something ... swear to GOD, too ...

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE JEWS DID TO MUSLIMS ... BUT SAUDIS

HATE ISRAEL. PERIOD. END OF STORY. HATE AMERICAN POLICY SUPPORTING ISRAEL. WILL GO HUNGRY TO SEND MONEY TO SUPPORT TERRORISTS AGAINST ISRAEL. HATE AMERICAN POLICY THAT RESULTS IN MUSLIMS BEING KILLED, ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THE LONGER WE STAY IN IRAQ AND CIVILIAN CASUALTIES GO UP, THE HARDER IT WILL BE TO GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL HERE.

Yet, I've been in Muslim homes and met families and they want the same things we do ...

they love their wives and children ... they have very tight bonds
    they meet and know many americans and make life-long bonds with them.

I know families that still visit Saudi and stay at the homes of their Saudi friends.

When Saudis want something in business ... they underline the event and prepare a big feast ... usually GOAT ... everyone sits in LOTUS POSITION on a persian rug on the floor in a circle ... You're not supposed to use your left hand ... everyone grabs handfuls of beryani rice and eats and grabs pieces of the Goat ... The goat isn't half bad ... I must admit ... but still no match for PORK :wink: The sheep's eyes I have seen and have seen a Saudi friend take a big bite ...

I winced ... but looked at the texture of the remainder of the eyeball ... thought about sousse (hogshead cheese) and cut a small piece and took a bite ...

:eek:

Let's just say it's an acquired tatste ...

Being the ultimate prankster at parties ... we had one butthole Saudi that crashed our Western only party ...

he ended up eating 3 links of ~B~E~E~F~ boudin ...

said it was the best BEEF SAUSAGE he ever tasted :hihi: my bad

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

interesting. we gotta stop supporting israel.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Ramah quote:
    I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE JEWS DID TO MUSLIMS ... BUT SAUDIS
    HATE ISRAEL. PERIOD. END OF STORY. HATE AMERICAN POLICY SUPPORTING ISRAEL. WILL GO HUNGRY TO SEND MONEY TO SUPPORT TERRORISTS AGAINST ISRAEL. HATE AMERICAN POLICY THAT RESULTS IN MUSLIMS BEING KILLED, ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THE LONGER WE STAY IN IRAQ AND CIVILIAN CASUALTIES GO UP, THE HARDER IT WILL BE TO GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL HERE.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ramah, I understand your in Saudi Arabia so your "only" going to get their perspective.
    Muslims don't like Isreal because they have vowed to the death of Isreal.
    Some people might not like what I'm about to say but too bad.
    Its very simple, religion plays its role in this whole equation, their is no war or hatred
    quite like when religion and land rights are involved.
    I'll say this for you non-believers....
    That is the reason the Jews have been treated so badly by Germany and the Arabs
    surrounding them, pure hatred and jealousy.

Martin quote:
    interesting. we gotta stop supporting israel.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I totally disagree.

If you guys think that us not supporting Isreal would stop the terrorism against us you
    are totally wrong and off course.
    The whole beef with Bin Laden is us being in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries, last I checked the Iraqis want us in Iraq and Saudi Arabia wants our presence in the kingdom.
    They don't like our way of life and the freedoms we stand for.
    They want complete control over oil and all middle eastern countries, they want to rule
    over us.
    They also don't like it because the cradle of civilization once was in the middle east with all their universities and technology and now it all happens in non-Arab countries.
    Even alot of their people go to college in America.

If we're going to let a few terrorists make us change our policy and way of life then we
    deserve to be destroyed.

Heck, Clinton got Arafat to sign on the dotted line and the Palestinians backed out not the Isrealis but Isreal is a favorite convenient target.
    It is the Palestinians that can't be trusted and they support terrorism just like
    Iran and Syria.

If these countries can't join the rest of the world and just want to kill innocent life it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see them whiped off the face of the earth.
    I would argue there is no innocense involved when kids are taught to hate and kill themselves to kill other people.

8. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Without getting into a religious argument here, the Arab/Israel thing goes back to Ismael/Issac and will never change. Also the US support of Israel IMO and from what I have been taught is critical for the United States. We must never drop our support for Israel.

Also these people are not beheading people because we are in their area of the world. They hate us and our lifestyle. Remember they came into our backyard. They will use any excuse to fight us and try and turn everyone else against us regardless of weather they like the other country or not.

But that's just me and my view on things.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Ramah,

I'd like to buy you a brewski when you come home in July. PM me and we'll
    work out the details.

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

So you're in favor of letting terrorists dictate American foreign policy?