It's Great to be a LSU TIGERS FAN!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TRUE2LSU, Nov 15, 2009.

1. TRUE2LSU

TRUE2LSU Founding Member

Come on guys, we are 8 and 2 and are in the top 10 in the polls.It has been a pretty damn good year so far. All this talk about Lee is horrible, our defense is the only reason we win games, Crowton must be fired, the sky is falling, etc. etc. is ridiculous!!! We are some of the luckiest people in the world and we all are truly blessed because we are LSU fans!!!!! I want to beat Ole Miss next week as much as anybody else does on this board but if we should happen to lose, I will still be thankful because no matter what(WIN OR LOSE) I am a LSU TIGERS fan and that is enough for me! Our Tigers have been great to us the past few years and even given us 2 National Championships and a SEC Championship! There are a lot of other schools that would love to be in our shoes. We have a head coach who has more character,loyalty,and dignity in his little finger than a certain coach at Alabama has in his whole body, and that is definetly something to be thankful for! We may not be playing as well as some of our fans would like to see but bashing players and coaches on a public forum is not going to improve the situation any, nor is booing a college kid in his home stadium(That really sickened me!!!!). So before anyone else starts another ,(so and so sucks or fire so and so) thread, just try to remember that things are really not that bad because no matter what happens the rest of this year, we are all LSU fans and it just don't get much better than that!!! I am sure some will call me a sunshine pumper and some will say that there was no point in this post, but I really needed to say this. I am not real sure everyone will even understand what I am trying to say( I am not real good at putting my thoughts down on paper) but I hope a few people will read this and remember just how great it is to be a LSU FAN!!!!

3 people like this.
  2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Spoiled people. Also lots of new fans who've only been around since the successful seasons started. Definitely great to be a LSU fan right now!

3. IL. TigerFan

IL. TigerFan Founding Member

Great Post Love it :geaux:

4. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Yes it is. I listened to my first LSU game on a radio in 1958. Been a fan ever since. The past 7 or 8 years have certainly been the best in my stretch. Keep it up Tigers.:)

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Great post and to some degree you're spot on... it's great being undefeated in OOC play the last 5 seasons and bowl games, BUT... maybe Miles needs to start wearing a black hat and be the bad guy every now and then... we're not getting all of the potential out these kids... and we have way too many weapons to be happy with mediocre play.

6. lsufan_in_ohio

lsufan_in_ohio East Ascension High '76

Yep....my first radio games were in the early 60's........it is the best run for my life time.......
    :tigerhead

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

True that :thumb: I believe most are blowing off steam, we all love LSU !!!

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige