It's just awful ! Look at the record of our Bad Coach!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Sep 17, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSU_Tigers_football[/ame]

When you see we have been 1st or 2nd in the SEC West
    4 out of 5 years

53 / 15

28- 13 in the SEC

I would say this is the best record in LSU history and by the way
    many in Baton Rouge would fire him today if they could.

All I can say is that it is amazing. :miles::milesmic::miles::milesmic::miles::milesmic:

2 people like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I support this message!

3. TigerCliff

3-0

LSU Top 10 next week

4. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

I never got why people hated Les…perhaps it is because his personality is SOOO different from Nick’s, and we deep down like a coach that cocky.

I have always defended Les. He is a hell of a recruiter, and the three coaches he added to the staff in the offseason improved the coaching staff tenfold.

Now if we can just get rid of that damn offensive coordinator .

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

And so here's my thing. I don't think you'll find more than a handful of people on THIS forum that don't agree with you, but the OP insists on starting threads like this on THIS forum. Methinks the OP spends too much time on TOS and gets confused.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am a pumper and there are times I feel out numbered. Mostly after a loss/close games.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Well, that's the difference in perspective. Some folks just cannot stand it if someone says ANYTHING negative about ANYTHING LSU Football. That's what I call a "pumper". Some people take a small amount of negative, and apply it to the whole team to make it seem far worse than it is. That's what I call an id-10-t. Then there's a vast majority of this forum population that have the capacity to reasonably evaluate the pros and cons, and realize the pros outweigh the cons by a good stretch. They (we) still talk about the cons, but that doesn't mean they (we) are id-10-t's, it means that they (we) are realistic.

As I've stated before, the truth tends to lie somewhere in between the extremes. BOTH extremes are annoying as hell.

Go look at the poll about how many games LSU will win this season, and you'll find that 9-11 is leading in a landslide...pulling away. That doesn't indicate to me that there's a lot of negative people on THIS forum.

8. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

I sit in a section were the majority is peeps that have been there for 20+ years. One guy was ALWAYS complaining. To paint a picture he always wears jorts and a cut off shirt. Sometimes the shirt is tiger strip, sometimes not. I’m talking cursing like a sailor. About two years ago there was almost a brawl between his crew and a guy that was there with his kids.

Their defense was that they deserved to be able to bitch because they have been there forever. Ever since then old boy has calmed down A LOT, but I never understood we people feel this way. If we punt they bitch, if we run the option they bitch, if we score it wasn’t quick enough.

9. TigerCliff

The world is not Tiger's Den

I only belong to this Tiger forum and I post this thread based on just not understanding what I run into when I come to work.

I am living in crazy everyday and I don't say much. I have my Tiger shirt on today and Tiger flags are flying on my car in the parking lot.

I am a happy Tiger fan that thinks my team is getting better and is well coached.

That is my sin

10. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: That's 'cause the haters and first-time ranters seem to come out of the woodwork like roaches. :rolleye33: Seems most of the regulars don't even bother 'till a couple of days after the game, which is what I'm thinkin' about doing. Readin' all the continuous bitchin', pissing & moaning gets really old quick.

I don't like everything Les does but I'm no hater. Don't feel like I'm a pumper either 'cause I'll bitch on occassion as well. Got to give CLM credit for recruiting & putting together a great staff, but I'm about ready for Crowton to hit the bricks. Now, if we can just get a competent QB to come to LSU. Can you say Z. Mettenberger (sp.)? Maybe. :LSU231:

1 person likes this.