Its Time for Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jul 14, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I like the odds, Les wins, I don't see a game where we are over matched. Look at how many teams are having to break in QB's. Look at the teams with new OC and DC. I see LSU have the best combination of OC and DC in college football, look at the resumes. Don't forget Special Teams, BD Peveto does a great job with this. If what was seen last year from Cam doesn't convince people, I don't know what will. Over 57% with 3rd down conversions, only one other team in the history of college football, when over that number. Mett had a great arm, but so much more was needed in his game. Cam worked this and this year, by the time the first game comes up, the QB's will be ready.
    Chief has the Corners that he needs to run his defense, he put their feet to the fire last year as fast as he could, he knew what he had, this is what he likes.
    The returning of Special Teams players this year only helps.

didit likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I heard on the radio a while ago that Les has closed practice to reporters today. They seem to think LSU is working on the read option.

LSUDad likes this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I think its back open. Some of it, as always.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Prediction?

LSU wins national championship, and the Saints win Superbowl. It'll be a good year.

didit, ROY_LA_CA and LSUDad like this.
  5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Between your username and predictions like this, it's going to be very hard to take you seriously on here.

You're seriously predicting a season as bad as we had in the 90's? Really?

6. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I know a qb with a good arm that can make all the throws is important, but Mett had that arm always. The only thing that changed in his college time at LSU was Cam. He obviously brought something extra to his game. That extra is usually between the ears and the encouragement that he could play. The two guys we have now have the same well to draw from, plus unlike Mett they don't have lead feet. With a good O-line and a stable of backs those guys should be able to get it done.

ParadiseiNC, StaceyO and LSUDad like this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are dreaming.

ROY_LA_CA and LSUDad like this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

8 wins is the worst we have done in the Les Miles era and this dingleberry is saying 6-6. If he's right I'll apologize but we all know he is just another Miles detractor who hates that he has to root for a team with a coach he does not approve of.

StaceyO, LSUDad and red55 like this.
  9. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

And to me, the dream of 6/6 looks like a nightmare.

Wonder if "lesneedstogo" is the reincarnation of some old poster who said that he would never be back until Les is gone, but came back when LSU was having a near perfect season only to sink back into his spitefulness with the NCG disaster.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    StaceyO likes this.
  10. Noth1ngfaced

Noth1ngfaced Veteran Member

No way.

LSU wins at least 10 games, and if they can defeat the Razorbacks, they win 11. Lose 2.