Its Time for Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'm as excited as anybody about Fournette, but I believe that Magee is gonna wreck shit this year. And I'm hoping Kenny returns to form. It'd be nice to have a solid 3 productive guys that we can rotate. It'd keep them fresh through the games and the season.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Fournette and Magee could end up reminding us of the SMU Pony Express with Eric Dickerson and Craig James. Throw a returned to freshman form Kenny Hilliard into that mix and bring your calculator to add up all the rushing yards

LSUDad and StaceyO like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Don't sleep on hillard. The dude has power. He got lazy I think, after 2011, but looks like he got back in shape.

I agree on Magee. That dude is under-rated.

LSUDad likes this.
  4. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I saw them at fan day. Fournette is the biggest of the three and Hilliard has slim down a lot. Magee has added some muscle and with the year at WR he has developed some hands. I would not be surprised by any of these guys unless they lay an egg.

5. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Do you need a hug or something? You have got to be one of the most depressed people I have ever met?

I mean ... 5-7? Really? How in the hell do you come up with that?

StaceyO and LSUDad like this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Tennessee fan. Friendly guy. Been here forever. Kind of daffy.

cajdav1 and LSUDad like this.
  7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Duck

shane0911 likes this.
  8. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

Looney Tunes for sure! 5-7 he must have forgotten we are LSU and that aint gonna happen with the talent and staff we have!

TigerTap and LSUDad like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I am becoming more confident in this team as the fall practice reports are released. It looks like the center of the D, DL, MLB & safety positions have more depth and are potentially as strong as in 2010/11/12. My gut is telling me this will be a stifling Chief Defense we love.
    Hilliard's performance is also heartening. I think we will have a beast mode running game that will take significant pressure off the pass. Also the discussion of the TE performance seems very positive.
    LSU will be a more dangerous team than most pundits give credit. It is hard to back off my earlier 10-2 prediction as the gauntlet of the SEW+Fla is a righteous challenge.
    However I feel that may be the worst we do and better including SEC champ and playoff is very possible.

10. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Ahhh... It's the "Christmas Eve" time of the football year for us football fans where dreams of an undefeated season dance in our dreams.

ParadiseiNC and StaceyO like this.