Its Time for Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jul 14, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

A lot was said last year about if LSU could beat a&m again, an they did. Its like they have their number.

Remember this, in the last 7 years against auburn, LSU is 6-1, yep. That was one game last year that we could have put up 50 on them, Cam would take his foot off the gas.

Moo St., we did put up 59 pts. on them last year, will they be that much better? 11 trips into Tiger Stadium, returning home with 11 L's. I see a 12th this year.

Ready for the start Thursday night, then we might know a little more on some of these teams. Countdown folks.

TigerTap and StaceyO like this.
  2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Arkansas is on track to go winless in the SEC again this year, but you think they have us? Man even the Arkansas fans here in Hickville are like dude you guys are gonna stomp us this year.

b_leblanc, StaceyO and LSUDad like this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I see much of the same, I know they always play us close. But they have to replace some guys on both lines, there is some talk of going winless in SEC play again. They have had 4 DC in 4 years.

StaceyO likes this.
  4. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Indeed, the defense isn't there, and all they have is their backs (who are pretty damn good). Their QB situation makes Lee/Jefferson look like heaven. Let that sink in ... you would be BEGGING for Jefferson if you were an Arkansas fan right now. If that doesn't make you shrivel, go dry, or just fall over dead then NOTHING will.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Can't see the hogs going winless in the sec again, they do have talent on that team. They always have seemed to give us fits but I don't see that this year either, although I will be nervous before the game.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Auburn = Loss for Hoggies big time
    A&M = Good chance for a win, unless A&M reloaded ... likely a loss for the Hoggies
    Alabam = Rofflestomp for the Hoggies
    Georgia = Rofflestomp for the Hoggies
    Mississippi State = Rofflestomp for the Hoggies
    LSU = If they catch us with our pants down sure, otherwise rofflestomp for the Hoggies.
    Ole Miss = should beat the Hogs
    Missouri = Should beat the Hogs easily

They don't get a Kentucky, or Vandie, or Tenn this year. I just don't see them winning a single game, they are that bad at QB. Seriously Jefferson could win the starting job hands down right now.

7. msully

msully Founding Member

I hope you are right and I am wrong , SEC game speed , 5 points we will need more than that. If we win by 3 td's I will come back and say , Oh yea , we got what we have been looking for .

LSUDad likes this.
  8. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Sit back and enjoy.

StaceyO likes this.
  9. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I'm a die hard LSU fan and must confess that an "enjoyable" game for me is when LSU is up by at least 28 points.

It used to be 21 points, but Tennessee changed that.

cajdav1 and LSUDad like this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

You guys need to learn how to enjoy life. Astros/ Rangers game tonight, LSU game tomorrow. Don't get no better.

StaceyO likes this.