Its Tuesday. Now lets move on.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 29, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

O.K. The Auburn game is done. Throw the game tape out. And focus on the rest of the season.

The west is ours to lose if you look at the remaining schedules for our opponenets. We are in the drivers seat still. We win out it is a mute point.

Congrats Auburn fans on your win.

On to Kentucky. I am done talking about that dark day.

One other thing, Why the hell do we keep getting these damn JP sports games. I am sick of these early morning games.

2. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

I know what you mean. I've never seen LSU on JP so much. Most years we'd be on there once, if at all. Are we in someone's doghouse, or something?

3. chuck

chuck Founding Member

If it makes you feel any

better, we've had 3 home games on JP, and are playing on JP again this weekend at Ole Miss . .I thought I read somewhere that before last year, LSU hadn't had a home JP game since 1997? Can anyone confirm that?

4. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

That's correct, chuck. Prior to the MSU game this year, our last home game on JP was the Ole Miss game in '97, the week after we beat #1 Florida.

5. Trentster

Trentster Founding Member

I thought a school (home team) could only be forced to be on JP one time a season. Kentucky would probably play at 6:00 am for the TV time and money. Hey TexasTigers - do you sit in the W upper deck?

6. chuck

chuck Founding Member

the actual

official rule is a team only has to play 2 home games on JP a year . .Auburn was stuck with three b/c the SEC claims the Auburn vs. Vanderbilt game "didn't count" as it was the only SEC game that qualified that weekend . . :(