Its wednesday. Lets move on

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Sep 4, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

O.K. enough about the VT loss. It is time we know focus on the future. Last year the Ole Miss loss turned our season around. Maybe we got our season turning game the first day. We were 4-3 last at one point and managed to finish 7th in the nation with an SEC title and Sugar Bowl title.

So onto the Citadel. We get to play a game like VT did to prepare us for the SEC.

Saban will be trying new things. So dont expect a 70-0 blowout. Marcus will be playing, etc etc.

Good things for us brothers and sisters.

Geaux Tigers.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Exactly! Thats basically what I said in another post. I think playing (and losing to) VT was just what we needed for a 10-2 or 11-1 season.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Its really hard to get up for the citadel. Although it will be good game to get things rolling. The Tigers are fine. We will win the west.GEAUX TIGERS!!!

4. bpell

bpell Freshman

I dont think the tigers will have any trouble getting up for this game. This will be an opportunity to bounce back emotionally and move on. The VT game should have been a wake up call to both the team and the coaches. If they cant bounce back with the citadell.......