I've been a Tiger fan since the 50's! This is one of the very dark moments as being a Tiger Fan!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Nov 22, 2009.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

1st off I think it points to how bad the marriage of Crowton and Miles really is!

Miles seems to not be able to handle the end of the 1st half or end of the game!

He needs a strong QB or OC to take over !

With that being said you have to deal with the fact that this is true!

If this is true can he be the Head Coach of one of the top 5 programs in the country and make 4 mil a year.

I would say the CLM will be here for a while and we will have to make the best of it.

I would think a new OC and new QB will be in our future.

This was the perfect storm to point out the failings in CLM!

sad day to be a Tiger!

good day to be a Saints Fan!!!:geaux:

2. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Re: I've been a Tiger fan since the 50's! This is one of the very dark moments as being a Tiger Fan

Grow up.

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Re: I've been a Tiger fan since the 50's! This is one of the very dark moments as being a Tiger Fan

Grow up!!!

really

I am trying to understand my own feelings about all this!

I am a Tiger Fan and spend a great deal of money and time supporting my team.

Les Miles is not who I support! I support Tiger Nation!

I expect my coach to do better! I expect my coach to give me a team like Charlie Mac did. We might get beat down on the scoreboard but we play with pride and the staff brings pride to the school!

The fact we only had 160 yard s of total O before the hurry up started at the end. The fact we ran the same play the 2nd time going for 2 from the 1 yard line!

1st down on the 32! with 1:02 to go and 2 time outs! How is it possible we don't get to kick a FG to try to win the game!!!!!

There is no excuss for this and the blame does lie on the head of CLM!

!twocrystals!

4. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

It sucks to lose. Suck it up.