I've been banned from the Swamp Gas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikebTiger, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, hocgator. We hope you stick around, even after the game is over. We welcome all here, because only fans of our opponents can give us the in-depth analysis and outside opinions of other schools. And tell your freinds!

2. SacGator

SacGator Freshman

gouf

I think who you have played is irrelevant.

I apologize if there are some over at GC that are easy to offend.

There are a ton of Gator fans and we come in all sizes and all breeds. Some of us are thick skinned, and others, well.......

As far as this weekend, I should be very nervous but am not.

I think you have a very good team and a great coach. I also feel the only way you beat us is if Rex is on his backside. He has had only a few bad games in his career, and usually comes out possessed the following week.

I believe if we utilize our weapons, we win this game. Our defense is easily the best you have seen this year. I think if we can get Ran and EG the ball enough times to establish momentum and use multiple receivers (i.e. the tight ends occassionally) we will beat LSU.

I think if we come out ready to play, we will win 34-17.
    If not, it could be ugly, but since I am biased, I think we still hold you off due to the fans, 21-17.

As for GC, as a former moderator, I would encourage those to come on back and post. It is a great board for respectful fans of many schools, but it is a place that respect is earned over time.....not the easiest place for a rival fan initially.

Good luck (although not too much this weekend). I hope for a fun, exciting, injury-free game...w/ my Gators coming out with a much needed victory.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Sacgator...

You guys ban poster and then not even give a reason for it. I really believe your fans are more intrested in telling each how wonderful and great each other are. How can any board be getting all info if doesn't want or encourage participation from others.

4. Ellis Hugh

Welcome to you too, sacgator. We hope you stick around after this week is over.

5. redhead gator

redhead gator Founding Member

MikebTiger,

I'm visiting this site because I heard positive things about Tiger fans. Please accept our apologies for you ban. I hope it was an accident.

The game will be very exciting...no predictions here. No HERE...maybe elsewhere. hehehe

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome Redhead Gator.

You're more than welcome to post a prediction. (you just have to come back for some humble pie if you lose ;) )

7. redhead gator

redhead gator Founding Member

I'll be back. And if I don't talk to ya'll before Saturday...
    "Welcome to The Swamp".

Thanks for welcoming the opposition into the Tigerforum.

8. IslandGator

IslandGator Freshman

Redhead, how nice to see you

Redhead gator, hey there good lookin :) Still need a ride to the game : ) I told you I've got a convertible and a case of jack :)

9. Ellis Hugh

Mmmmm, gator tail.:p