i've been over at woopig all week

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikebTiger, Nov 28, 2002.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

it's a good board and kind of funny most of the time.

been over there as tylerdurden

at least they don't run u if u run a lil smack

i think i only posted here once this week - been over there a lot - they sure can dish but they have thin skin. i'd post over there now if i could remember my password - but is dad-blamed confection of wing-dings and i never tried to change it.

i am in ark right now. My wife painted our car with lsu colors - been flipped off a few times.

Anyway - I really think they all a bunch of pencil necked cubicle geeks who talk a lot of smack on the internet.

happy thanksgiving tiger fans - see you tommorrow in little rock and next week in the atl!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigahs 20 hogs 10

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

you didn't save your e-mail. I,ve been dishing up what I could, I am LSU1 over there.

3. abqhogfan

abqhogfan Freshman

I appreciate you guys coming over. For the most part it's all in fun, with the exception being the few assholes you'll get anywhere. Some good natured smack makes game week fun!

I am coming to love the new tradition of us playing each other the day after Thanksgiving. Here's hoping that it is the game that decides the West each year!

Now, I gotta get back and answer some of that good smack you guys have been laying down.

4. hSv

hSv Founding Member

5. F15Epilot

F15Epilot Freshman

Also

Come by hogcall.com

We'll treat you right, too. One note, the administers don't like constant and unnecessary profanity, but by all means...lay the smack down! Isn't that really why we all log on?