I've failed (partially) as a Tiger fan.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COramprat, Oct 8, 2007.

1. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

what a coincidence, your oldest and i celebrate the exact same way.

2 people like this.
  2. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

My dad was lucky enough to have two daughters that played sports all through school and are huge LSU fans!! Between the two of us we have been to just about every SEC venue, the CWS, the SEC tourny, the SECCG and Nat'l Championship. I don't think I would be allowed to visit my family if I were anything but a Tiger fan...

3. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

My dad was smart and married a woman who played sports herself! My mom was one heck of a basketball player, and she knows as much about bball and football as any man I have ever met! My parents had more girls than boys, and we all turned out like our mother!

I remember my very first game as an LSU student. Big win, we were the underdogs, went to a frat party with some friends afterwards. First thing I did when I got there was ask to use their phone so I could call my mama! One of my friends thought I was calling to tell her that I'd made it across campus ok (was staying nearby that night). No, I had to call and give her a report on the game! She wasn't able to watch it and had demanded details!

4. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

I call home after every game too, home or away. This time my dad was in Australia so I couldn't get a hold of him. So, I woke up my mom instead. Usually not the best thing in the world to hear your drunk son call home at 1:00 am, but I think she was more relieved this time around.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Hey I appreciate that. She lives with her mom and step dad near Church Point but it is good to know she has a fallback. Her mom and I split when she was 4 so I didn't get to influence her as much as a should have.

Now my youngest is a different story. He has always been a Tiger fan until just recently. I think he just likes to see his old man squirm. Could be worse. He could ahve said he was a Rebel fan. :grin:

6. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Jeez...glad I missed that part of the celebration Saturday night!:hihi:

7. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

I suggest a DNA test. And I hear adoption is really popular in Florida, you should be able to find a good home.