J. Lee's Interview

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 5, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

That is a great kid, says the right things, and seems to have matured a bunch.

1 person likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He said all the right things in 08 also. He took the blame for his play, and never shied away from the media or criticism, unlike the other guy who thinks he has been playing good this season.

1 person likes this.
  4. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Lee should have transferred. He did not deserve ALL the heat he got from fan, he did need to improved but in no way did he deserve some of the crap he got.

Eventually as a QB you are going to have to throw INTs to get good. They all eventually do.

5. LaSalleAve

Ok, you wanna talk about getting treated unfairly by a fanbase, go talk to Jaime Howard, and get back to me.

6. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Didn't he get actual death threats in addition to all the people who wanted to meet him in various places to kick his azz?

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: From what I remember, that got pretty brutal. :LSU231:

8. LaSalleAve

Yes, I remember coming home from the Auburn game, when he threw 3 picks in the 2nd half and we blew a big lead, he was getting death threats on the call in shows, and people wanting him to meet around chimes so they could kick his ass, and if they ever saw him on campus they were going to kick his ass. I mean that dude had it bad. And i can guarantee that Jarrett nor Jordan have been ripped a quarter as bad as Jaime Howard got ripped.

9. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I don't think it's a matter of comparing Lee to someone else, Lee went through a terrible year. Now compared to someone that is 19 and got diagnosed with cancer it would be no big deal what he went through, but in the big scheme of things it was still pretty bad and he didn't deserve it.

Lee should have went somewhere else. He is a stand up guy and is a great Tiger even if he throws tons more INTs.

10. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Yeah, well I was once one of those people who thought he should've transferred. I'm sure as hell glad he decided to stay now.