Jackass AD for USC on MIke and Mike

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by yorktigerfan, Dec 9, 2003.

1. yorktigerfan

yorktigerfan Founding Member

Saying they are playing for the NC and Dickhead Golic and Greenberg agreeing with him. Saying OU and USC are the best teams and the only reason LSU is in the NC is because LSU got an extra game to play in the SEC Championship Game. What a bunch of dicks.

2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Guys, get used to it. It's gonna be even worse than before we made it.... That's ok... the longer we stay on top of things, the more ignorant those fools will look.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!
    2001, 2003 SEC Champions
    "We just controlled what we could control." - Nick Saban

3. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

Yes it is easy to get carried away with these asses. Everyone was so sure USC would be playing for the surgar, except guys like ISLSTL. We have been ahead of the game for a while. It will be a beautiful thing if both USC and LSU win, and LSU wins the AP vote (we are only 15 points back).
    Does this fat bastard and lil man take phone calls? If so, please let me know if they get the wrath of some tiger fans.

4. stk

stk Founding Member

Umm, don't they realize that the BCS calculation didn't give us a benefit from beating UGA twice?

5. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

To try having to play (and beat) a top 5 team twice sound like an advantage is ridiculous.
    Golic must be on a sugar high from all the twinkies he's been eating, fat bastard.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Man, I love this disrespect. The smack .... in my cup overflows*

GET USED TO HEARING IT EVERY YEAR FROM NOW ON!:cool:

*Psalm 23:5

7. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't we have passed USC by a higher margin by NOT playing in the SECCG?

We lost .6 points for our quality win. We would not have needed Boise State to have won had we not had a championship game, right?

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Hell, OU got that same "advantage", couldn't win the game, and it STILL didn't hurt them...how do they figure that OU and USC are the two best teams in the nation? I mean, USC has been pretty classless about this, but they DO have a legitimate beef.
    Yet their beef shouldn't be with US, it should be with OU, who
    ought to be in the Rose Bowl in their place, instead of playing for
    the NC.

9. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Here's the funny thing though -- USC will get stomped into the ground by Michigan and then they'll fawn all over either LSU or OU. It's just what they do.

10. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

Playing Georgia again helped our overall SOS, while removing our quality win points (since they dropped out of the top 10 in the BCS after the second game). Overall it was probably a positive to play them though.