Jackass AD for USC on MIke and Mike

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by yorktigerfan, Dec 9, 2003.

1. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I don't know. Oklahoma was being built up to be one of the greatest teams in the history of college football before they lost. I don't know how much more praise you are looking for.

2. Russell Durham

Russell Durham Founding Member

In a post yesterday I said that if the shoe was on the other foot that if LSU would have been left out in the cold nothing would have been said. The funny thing is that if Georgia would not have dropped out of the BullCrapSeries top ten in all likelihood we would be the number one ranked team. I agree USC has a beef but it should not be with LSU it should be with Oklahoma. The bottom line is there is no playoff so no team that loses their last regular season game( championship or otherwise) should be allowed to play for the national championship. I feel for USC but nobody would say anything if it was Nick and the boys headed to the Rose Bowl.

3. DarkHornet

No. They wouldn't have been made a big deal out of either except they are 'No. 1'. By human vote. Very objective, huh? Only reason they're No. 1 is when they lost and where they started.

Good news for us is we should start in the Top 5 next year, so we should get similar treatment. (One can hope anyway)

4. attigeratlaw

attigeratlaw Founding Member

Absolutely not. If LSU were in USC's position, all would agree that the BCS was right and did its job as designed. This time it just happens to be the pretty girl getting left home on prom night. Personally, I don't feel the least bit sorry for the uppity little bitch. That's what she gets for assuming she'll get a date.

5. DarkHornet

:D LOL :D

6. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Pete Carroll should change his name to Carroll Pete...he's whining like a girl. Coach Saban would have said, we did all we could do and we were just short. We'll just work harder next year.

Hey Pete...grow a pen!s and be a man!

7. DarkHornet

He can't be a man. That's why he was kicked out of the NFL.

8. alaman

alaman Founding Member

The "experts" are

wrong as usual. LSU could not beat Ga either time, Allbarn, etc. This is great as Saban will use it for motivation. Hope they keep it up. LSU will win by 17 or more and then the excuse will be ????

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

they'll come up with something.

don't worry

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Mike Stoops left, thats what.

Matter of fact I heard someone talking about that today on
    Sports radio.