Jacob f'n Hester

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Oct 8, 2007.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

is a BEAST. He is the Craig Biggio of college football. The ULTIMATE player who comes to play every game and leaves it all on the field. He is the reason why I LOVE college sports so much more than the pros.

That display of heart and determination he showed Saturday night was beyond words. He had the mentality that the Florida defense was gonna have to kill him to stop him. He put LSU on his back and refused to lose. And that's something you can't teach. Talent is coachable, heart is not. And I'll take a player with heart over talent any day.

Last thing, that dumb @ss announcer alongside VL, i think it's Danielson, said that Tim Tebow was wearing a superman shirt under his jersey. No dipsh!t, the one wearing the superman shirt was #18 for LSU.

3 people like this.
  2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

I like that comparison with Craig Biggio

3. The40Acres

The40Acres Founding Member

Guy is a gamer. He's not the fastest, or has the best moves, but he gets it done, week in and week out.

4. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

If I ever see Hester in person, I'm gonna walk up to him, extend my hand, and apologize. For the last two years I have been one of those that have been complaining about the number of touches he gets when we got super star backs sitting on the sideline watching.

My blindness to the actual happenings kept me from seeing that this dude is a superstar. I really can't recall many mistakes he's made. Only that when he would gain 6 yards my mind would think KW would have gained 10.

How stupid of me. This is a form of greed. Hester gets it done every week.

I have forgotten my old ways and have adopted the rare mindset of "Just give it to the white kid."

Hester sorry it took this long to make me a believer. Hope you have a long NFL career after you lead our offense to a national championship.

2 people like this.
  5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Dude, that's creepy. I was thinking the same IDENTICAL thing about an hour ago!

For instance, what if he walked into my place of work and I saw him? I would walk up to him, shake his hand, apologize for doubting him the last two years, and tell him that every tiger fan supports him 100%, and any Tiger fan that isn't backing him after the Florida game... well they aren't a fan at all.

Weird.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

BS! Superman wears a Hester shirt!

1 person likes this.
  7. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

indeed he does!

8. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

it's a bird....it's a plane....it's.....

9. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

The "S" on Tebow's chest didn't stand for "Super" on the last drive did it?:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  10. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

I got very p.o.'d at the commentators during one of Hesters runs.....the idiot had been talking about Tebow alllll night and after one of Hester's runs he said,"That looked like a Tim Tebow run"....wtf? If he was "that" into Tebow, you guys should have shared his cell number with the jerk!