Jai Eugene is coming to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by destrehan, Feb 19, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I heard that Damien James is spurning Michigan too!

2. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

No kidding! DUH!

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

My cousin that goes to LSU said Shaq might leave school early and declare for the NBA!

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I heard that there is this really good running back from Patterson thinking about coming, he's flying under the radar presently. Anybody heard of a quarterback with the last name Jones ? Supposed to be a good one !

NOTE: Welcome to the board ! No shortage of smart@sses over here including me ! Lots of good people though.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

If you're talking about that Hilliard guy he's too short and will never make an impact in a big time conference and has absolutely no chance to make the NFL

Funny I never noticed:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

6. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

7. destrehan

destrehan Founding Member

yo edwin isn't that good man. he's not going to a big time school. there's a kid that EVERYONE missed out on that is gonna be EXCELLENT. if he can keep his focus and grades up. His name is Brandon Brexton. A 6'1 corner that that to my knowledge, no bug schools have sniffed him but he's a real player. My cousin, Chris Richard, is the next superstar from DHS mark my word.

8. BostonBengal

You're not biased or anything. :hihi: :thumb: Just messin' with ya.

Well, it's yet to be seen if "under the radar players" (like JD Lott) prove their merit...but if Lott does pan out, then I have confidence in Miles' staff to scout talent and find the "hidden gems" and Brandon Brexton's of the high school football world.

IMO, it's ok to reach a little and recruit at least one "under the radar" player in each class. So you never know, if Brexton is as good as you claim, it's a good bet that Les Miles and Co. have already evaluated him...

9. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Any relation to Darryl Richard? I agree that we wont offer Edwin. I dont Miami will either. There are about 6-8 WRs in La we would take ahead of lil ed.

10. BostonBengal

I don't know enough about Edwin to form much of an opinion of whether or not I think we offer him, but to his credit, a good portion of these scouting services are treating him like he'll be highly recruited... Don't know if that's because of name recognition (from his brother) or what...