Jaime and John

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by friday, Mar 3, 2004.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Not playing is not the same as quitting. But if you are still on the team but can't play, you sit on the bench and support your teammates. You don't leave the team and fly to Miami for rehab. You stick around and become the best cheerleader on the team. Chris Webber had his season ended last year in the playoffs but he was at every game after that supporting his team. Jaime may well be injured but there is no excuse for leaving the team.

2. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

First of all, it is good he is gone so that he can't distract the team. The entire team depended on Lloreda to carry them and now he is gone. So I think it is moot to speculate and we should let it go.

I do want to know why every year, Brady consistently has problems with his players. This year it is Tac Minor and Jaime, and it keeps getting worse. Now we have no depth to speak of b/c so many people have left the team. I think Brady's dictator behavior is chasing away players. Why does this never happen to Smoke or CNS. This bball is team is very inconsistent and is like an emotional rollercoaster. What do you all think?

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I hope somehow we get the full story to expose one of these
    individuals.

If Brady tried to get him to play if he couldn't go because of an
    injury and didn't consider the kids future.

We don't need this kind of coach at LSU.

and

If Jaime is at fault then we NEED to recruit better quality individuals with better character.

There is nothing worse than not trying to recruit some of these kids at all, You could go after JUCO kids later after you don't get
    the kids you want.

I still don't believe we can't get better quality kids at LSU now since we're off of probation.:lsug:

4. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Good point MikeD

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i will buy that. i agree he should be a cheerleader. but still i figure iw ill let him slide since he is doing something that seems important (seeing doctors and such)

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I hope he did quit. This team needs to learn to play without him anyway. I would like it better to look at the bench the last few games and not even see Lloreda, it's time to move on. One less thug on the Basketball team.

7. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

8. BB

BB Founding Member

I have lost all respect for Lloreda. I wish him no harm or misfortune, but I have lost all respect. He should bring his foot and his ass back to LSU and support his team to the end. A teammate who ceases to be, never really was...

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes that makes it official and I'm glad Jaime faxed in such a response but it still leaves many questions unanswered. Questions that at this point that need to be answered.:dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :geaux: :lsug:

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes that sounds right to me too, but we still don't know exactly what went down behind closed doors and without more of that information it is hard to pin the blame entirely on one person. Unfortunately it is human nature that in the absence of all of the facts we tend to speculate to fill in the holes. The way to remedy this is to lay ALL of the facts out on the table and let the fans debate the facts and not speculate about what is or is not fact. :geaux: :lsug: