Jameis Winston--a shellfish act

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have to stop posting on this tread. My alewife is getting mad. I don't care. I'm going to tell that barracuda I don't give a flying fish. I have to be careful when her daddy is around though. He is a real hammerhead who thinks he's the Kingfish. He carries a gunnel everywhere he goes and he is always itchy on the triggerfish. The whole family is a bunch of redfish from a little town in Central Louisiana call Pollock. Her brother is a real snook too. He is so tight he wouldn't even spend a sand dollar to take his kids to the water park. He even wears his hair in a mullet. Her mother tries to pretend she's a ladyfish but she is a real hog sucker. I've halibut up to here with her flapping jawfish.
    She won't ever shut up when I'm trying to watch reruns of that old TV series, the Rockfish Filets.
    I should have married the other daughter. She's a real angelfish. If I told you the amazing things she can do with her tonguefish you would croaker.

furduknfish likes this.
  2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

no, I think his nickname is Gill

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm getting bored with this thread. I'm going to go play a game of horseshoe crabs with my buddy Spongebob

4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Dont spear the details...

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've always wanted to be a rockfish star and have the groupers throwing themselves at me

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A Jewfish, a Vietnamese Catfish and a Black Drum swim into a sandbar............

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They sit at the bar for a long time and the gartender never comes over to serve them. Finally the Jewfish says "The service in this place is crappie. Lets go somewhere else." The Black Drum says "BB Kingfish is playing at the Bluefish Club." The VC says "I'd rather go hear Jimmy Buffet at the Coral Reefer." The Jewfish says "Phish is playing at the Dorsal. Lets go there." Finally the gartender comes over and pours them a free drink and says "Sorry fellas. I had to throw out some punks who thought they were bad to the bonefish. Did you decide where to go?" The Jewfish says "They all sound great. Why don't shuepique for us?"