Jameis Winston at it again

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I had to google to find out what an "internet meme" is. The word should be internet stupidity.
    Famous Jameis sure knows how to audition for that 8 figure job he hopes to get next year

An Internet meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem) is an activity, concept, catchphrase or piece of media which spreads, often as mimicry, from person to person via theInternet.[1] Some notable examples include posting a photo of people lying down in public places (called "planking") and uploading a short video of people dancing to the Harlem Shake.

A meme is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".[2] An Internet meme may take the form of an image, hyperlink,video, picture, website, or hashtag. It may be just a word or phrase, including an intentional misspelling. These small movements tend to spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, or news sources. They may relate to various existing Internet cultures or subcultures, often created or spread on sites such as Reddit, Tumblr and numerous others, or by Usenetboards and other such early-internet communications facilities. Fads and sensations tend to grow rapidly on the Internet, because the instant communication facilitates word-of-mouth transmission.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'm not sure I'm any smarter than I was 5 minutes ago.

I prefer to go with dumb is dumb.

GregLSU likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So now standing on a table on a crowded college campus and shouting stupid stuff is now called an internet meme. What the hell is the world coming to?

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yep. He is costing himself $$$ by being a dumbass. I'm not convinced is a great QB anyway. I think he has Vince Young failure in him.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

We are on a greased rail straight to hell bro

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Here at Florida State, if we're gone do it then, we do it big then.

Rape big. Win big.

Rape big. Win big.

8. old school

old school Veteran Member

They should change their names from the Seminoles to the brooms, because they sweep things under the rug. You can bet if he were playing in a championship game there would be no suspension. No wait, maybe he could sit out the first play of the game. They now have a Heisman winner who is a disgrace to the university. The vast majority of people that get in this type of trouble repeatedly, 6 incidents I believe, don't change. Maybe they should hurry up and build a statue to him so they can tear it down later.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If Clemson jumps up to a lead and they aren't icareful FSU is going to insert Jameis when Clemson is asleep, and fuck em in the pussy. Hehe.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Winston has now been suspended for the entire game against Clemson. Good for Jimbo Fisher.