January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It seems the biggest flaw in all of this is you guys think this is how it works. It is not. I dont think we can continue to chat until you get it through your head this is not how our government works and you cant stop the process you say they were there to stop.

Outside of killing everyone in government, its impossible... Like literally.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s bullshit and if you’re as smart as you think you are, you know it. Look at the history of usurpation of power over the years. Most were accomplished by using quasi legal means or perverting the system. That’s exactly what is in the Eastman email and Peter Navarro said on live television.
    The intention was to use the riot to stop the electoral count. This would provide time for false electors to be nominated. If fact they actually tried to create slates of false electors. Pence could either recognize the false electors or throw both out giving Trump the majority. Fall back position was to declare a national emergency and martial law.
    Again Trump held the executive power of the presidency and could have done many things to accomplish this. I guess we’re lucky he’s incompetent and such a narcissist that he had to watch “people fighting for me” rather than take action.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

And no they didn’t need the Viking.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are a fucking moron. The STATES have to present the electors TO pence. Pence cant just pull them out his ass.

Further, you are allowed objections and if a State had objections and changed their electors, there IS a legal process for that.

Regardless, every single one of you have nothing but fucking hypotheticals.

Its always, "Pence Could have", "Trump could have", SO and SO could have".

Well, you COULD be gay huh.....

Stop getting boosters, its messing with your brain guy.

Jmg likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sport you’ve got your head so far up your ass and that ass stuck in the sand. You must deliberately ignore the news and facts coming to light. But then you were one of the morons who belied the Dominion system and Gina Haspel fantasies. Where’d that get you?
    Truth is I’d rather you be right because it would be better for our country. However more and more evidence shows I’m right. You’re either too stupid or too scared to take it in.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Bro, you have been wrong on absolutely EVERYTHING related to Trump. You are hanging with goose eggs guy.

Don't sit there and lecture me about your made up scenario that never played out. I dont give a fucking RIP about what ifs.

Its obvious you do care about what ifs. Any moron who trusts the government to inject unknown substances into their bodies because drooling Joe said so is a certified moron.

I wont be nice anymore. I wont be courteous. You guys are absolute lunatics. Reason and logic are not present in your mush-brain.

If you got something to call me out on, best believe you need to provide proof. I'm not playing your stupid little game.

Let me know when Trump finds the hidden chest storing our government.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You never have been nice asshole and now that you’ve been caught out you like Rexie want to take your ball and go home. Go on cry to mommy.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Caught in what? Like usual, you can't back it up.

Come on, quote me....

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt dodge anything, i agree they are criminals, i am telling you the lefty claim that we almost lost our democracy is false. an attempted crime is less significant if the odds of a successful crime are zero. like if you try to steal my house by using your mind to levitate it away from me. you cant do that. so i dont care.

you wont answer my questions because they expose the event as minor and not threatening.

can we overthrow russia and china with a small band of goofs?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have addressed this. there are two separate events here.

1. goatee guys that trespass

2. trump political team that wants to use various procedures to revisit the votes

they have very little to do with each other, and event 1 does not help or cause number 2. the pressure you imagine that was put on pence and the govt by the goatee guys is non-existent.

i asked you guys a thousand times to explain how the actual physical presence of goofs at the capitol overthrows the country, and you cant answer. you just repeat liberal media talking points.

again. if you can overthrow a country with 0.00000000001 percent of the population at the capitol building, can we overthrow china with a few friendly fat dissident chinese? what about russia?