January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats literally what the word means, inflating the money supply. thats where the term comes from.

we didnt almost lose our democracy. i think the issue here is willfull ignorance of how power and legitimacy work. you cant just start issuing commands from the capitol and people obey.

trump wanted to revisit the voting, he thinks it was funky. so be it. its a normal thing and always happens in a democracy that results are disputed. relax.

this is just nonsense fed to you by media that have TDS. they are insecure and want to show you how smart they are by opposing trump louder than anyone.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no YOU ARE

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

If ever a true outsider wins POTUS again there will be another Deep Turd take down. It will be similar but worse. But I doubt we can get a true outsider elected again. Too many idiots swallow the D / R / blue / red / hook.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

even your explanation cant think of a way that actually works:

"STEP 7: ??? I’m not sure what was supposed to happen at this point. Presumably, Pence would somehow declare Trump the winner, or if not, the Capitol would remain occupied until they found a way to make him do it. Seems like they planned to continue the siege"

you keep telling us we almost lost our decmocracy but are completely unable to describe a way in which it could happen. but we are meant to take your wild speculation seriously and pretend a country can be overthrown by 0.00000000000001 % of the population

apparently you think people can "make pence do it". thats the plan? cmon man. this is how we almost lost our democracy? please.

from your article:

"Pence would somehow declare Trump the winner"

how? seriously. how?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

reading the last couple of days posts are you guys really equating removing the W keys from all White House typewriters and nefarious funding of a bullshit report to using violence to stop a session of congress certifying the election.

But here is the most comical
    You mean like Trump did for Obama's entire presidency with his birth certificate nonsense? Oh wait let me guess - since Trump said it you believe it. He just spreads that bullshit out there and you guys graze on it like its manna from heaven.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It was mostly peaceful.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct its exactly like that. that is exactly what trump was doing, raising questions about obama's birth so he would be viewed as less legitimate. like hillary did with russia. trump and hillary are both petty fuckwads, as is obama. bush is not, and carter isnt either.

you are not trying to examine issues, you are trying to out me as a hypocrite, you failed, but why do you even try? who cares?

of course i dont believe it, obama was born in hawaii, there is no doubt about it. no big deal, trump is kind of an asshole, and obama is definitely american. so what? no need to lose our shit about it. the issue is always policy. trump is for, for example, school choice, which is awesome. he is for the right to try experimental drugs. he seems to vocally prefer israel to the muslim countriues. great!

he also, for example made no effort to legalize drgs, which is catastrophically stupid and terrible. but on balance he was a good president, perhaps mostly for lowering coroprate taxes, which is awesome. ditching the iran deal and paris climate bullshit, also good.

as for otther petty squabbles why should i care? the goal of politics is good policy.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you have guessed incorrectly. you guys make many errors.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its possibly the most unfortunate thing that people do is assume things without asking.

Now-a-days, if I tell people I voted for Trump they assume anything Trump says I am 100% in agreement.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ist certainly more polite to ask where people stand, which is why i keep asking for somebody to ddescribe the actual process of overthrowing the govt with only a tiny unarmed gang.

i dont think any firearms were found inside the white house. i dont see how pence, who is under the most elite executive protection, can be coerced. so i keep asking how it would happen. but nobody has an answer.

or even if he is coerced , and orders whatever, with a gun aimed at his head in the capitol (which could never happen in a trillion years) why would his orders mean anything? suddenly we all agree to do the bidding of our leaders that are clearly acting under duress?

LSUpride123 likes this.