January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Proof the dems "stole" the election?! if you don't have it after 2 years then stfu. Yours are just words, with zero factual basis. hilary conceded the night of the election and called trump. gore is the only person who had legitimate reason to question, and he finally conceded because it was best for the country. trump never did, and never would've no matter what. he made that clear before the election.
    now, go crawl back under your rock.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Me STFU? Not a chance especially to a wimp like you. Trump never should accept the theft of the election. Now go spend a little "quality" time with Rex.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no she didnt. she refused to concede the night of the election. then she spent years claiming in the election was stolen and inventing lies about russia and pushing her media lackeys to run with that story, tarnishing trumps entire presidency with russia lies.

trump had nothing to do with russia and his policy was fairly harsh towards russia. trumps connections to russia were completely invented by hillary and the DNC to delegitimize trump.

mctiger, Frogleg, fanatic and 2 others like this.
  4. rockwallfan

You’re obviously the wimp and a traitor to your country, assuming you’re an American citizen. No proof= no fraud. You insurrectionist.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you guys hang on i will call sonic and see if i can arrange a fight in the parking lot soon

fanatic, kcal and shane0911 like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So what branch of the service were you in? My dad was in WWII at the Battle of the Buldge in Patton' s 3rd, my uncle Bob was at the Battle of Tarawa 2nd marine division, my older brother served in Korea, my other brother was in the Army after Korea and was a NOLA cop for 18 years, my sister was also a NOLA policeman for 26 years. I was in the USAF 1964 to 1968 with TDY time served in Vietnam.

So tell about your patriotism and where you served, your citizenship and your 1st responder jobs.

Oh also us about what black girl you dated for 9 months and wanted to marry as I did. Show us you are not a closet racist. Her name was Sharlene so what was your black girlfriends name?

7. rockwallfan

I was in the Army and Air Force. But that doesn't matter. Some of the lowest of low lifes in history also had military service. You're part of that list. Me? I'm a patriot and one for the rule of law. Say what you want, you are neither be patriotic or one for rule of law. You have proof of a fraudulent election then spill your guts. Otherwise, you are gullible gutless coward.
    I stand with Mattis, McRaven, Kelly, Maryanne Trump and others, who know your orange man a bit better than you, in saying he is unfit to govern. Everything Trump Touches Dies...and its coming to fruition.
    Now, if you have ANY facts that can be supported, now is the time. Otherwise, you're just a lying POS.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Were you spitting or frothing at the mouth as you posted this? "Everything Trump Touches Dies"? Well this is why you have not one once of credibility. It would be pointless of me to cite all the people and things that really die when DEMOCRATS like you run things, there is not enough posting room to list them. Maybe others will want to cite what dies when DEMOCRATS are in charge. One little morsel Mary Jo Kapecnick killed by Ted Kennedy.

Oh thanks for your service sorry you had to serve with the "lowest of low life's in history". What a patriot!

9. rockwallfan

Not a Biden fan and my values don’t align perfectly with either party. I vote for the person, not party.
    And thanks for your service. I fit with the independents. Those candidates have no chance, especially in todays politics where the extremes dominate.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well we do have at least serving and voting for the person not the party in common. Where we part is that you much like Winston hate Trump. He's not perfect but neither was Cilinton, Obama, Bush or even Reagan or Kennedy all presidents had flaws. So I vote for a president not because I am looking for a perfect human being but what policies he believes in. Today's DEMOCRATS all of them have not one policy I agree with, none! Trump though flawed talked about and more important passed or tried to pass things I believe in. Also he was the most pro constitution since Reagan maybe more.