January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

To say you are deflecting from not only the referenced statement but to the threads subject is textbook deflection.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you would like some specific information, i will provide with precision. i dont dodge.

do you think we should produce more oil or buy from the saudis?

multiple times you ased me specific questions, i answered completely, then asked you, and you refuse.

i dont think trump won the election. dont ask me that one again.

do you think we should produce more oil or buy from the saudis?

3. rockwallfan

You don’t answer questions. You always respond to questions with other, unrelated, questions. Like you’re doing here and now. You saying that you don’t think trump won the election is your first admission. But I never asked if you thought trump won. Never. I don’t care if you think he won or not. To claim he won is just fantasy. To think he did nothing wrong leading up to Jan 6, or on that day, or to say you shouldn’t believe people who were there (and there were many of his closest advisors at the very highest levels) state it was horrible and the president not only encouraged it but knew first hand he did nothing for more than 3 hours is disgusting. I don’t give a shit if we buy oil from the saudis, from Russia or if we produce it ourselves as long as we have what we need. That’s a completely off topic deflection.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ask one and find out. you cant keep claiming this and never actually having any questions.

doesnt oil destroy the earth? are democrats lying about that? biden says we should phase out fossil fuels. you dont agree?

also why wouldnt you prefer we bought oil domestically and keep the money here?

you seem afraid to try me with any actual question. perhaps its because you know i always answer with specificity and precision.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

show me one example of me avoiding a question.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

These are not the issues they want to talk about. They want to talk about how Trump conspired with Proud Boys to bring down the democracy.

kcal likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yup, this is script the liberal thought leaders handed down to the liberal soldiers. they are to care about jan 6th and avoid everything else.

i repeat that i dont avoid questions as this person rockwallfan accused. in fact i strongly invite questions and am eager to offer long-winded answers. the dude is lying. he is the one that refuses questions.

8. rockwallfan

do you think trump should spend every day left in his life in prison for his criminal activities while in office? do you think trump normally tells the truth about controversial subjects?

9. rockwallfan

Let me correct you...Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. And that's only some of the traitors.
    And do you not think that is a more important subject to a democracy survival than who we buy oil from?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Charges when?